Brad Pitt's Biggest Jennifer Aniston Diss Ever: I Was Pretending My Marriage 'Was Something It Wasn't'!

Thu, September 15, 2011 3:21pm EDT by 45 Comments
Brad Pitt Parade Interview

OMG! Brad majorly insults his marriage to Jennifer Aniston and blames her for making his life ‘pathetic’ and not interesting! Then he praises Angelina Jolie!

Jennifer Aniston once said Brad Pitt was missing a sensitivity chip and we think she may have been right! Brad is promoting Moneyball and spoke to Parade magazine about his life with his ex-wife and called it pathetic! He completely insulted their marriage.

“I spent the ‘90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out,” explained Brad. “It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

Um, excuse me? Poor Jen, that must be heartbreaking to hear! Brad has a right to talk about his life, but why would he place blame on his marriage? Jen has always been gracious about her marriage to Brad and their life together. He’s already left her for another woman, why add salt to the wound?

To make matters worse, Brad’s negative comments about Jen contrast starkly with his lavish praise about Angelina Jolie. He says of his life now: “I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man. I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. … That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all [...] One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her.”

What do you guys think? Was Brad out of line to speak about his marriage that way? Should he have just kept playing mum about the subject? Sound off below!

More Jen!

1. Jealous Of Jennifer Aniston’s Jet Black Lashes? YOU Can Have Then Too!
  2. Jennifer Aniston Promotes ‘Horrible Bosses’ & Shows Off Her Toned Legs In A Little Black Dress!
  3. Jen Aniston Is A Blunt Banged Brunette In ‘Horrible Bosses’ And The Opposite In Real Life! Which Look Do YOU Like Best?

linux hosting

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 4, 2013

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!|

Mary

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 30, 2012

I really do not care about these people but I am really into how people perceive what cheating is. First of all, these two “dummies”, will forever claim they did not cheat- Ok, we got that. However, may we clarify that cheating doesn’t always have to be physical- it usually starts at the emotional level. Cheating happens when a partner starts sharing “things and time” with someone else other than their partner. As I recall, Jen once said that Brad was no longer there for her… preferring to stay on location on the set of Mr.&Mrs. Smith ( probably to stay closer to AJ). Brad was beginning to fall out of love- Jenn no longer attracted him- Ok, we can accept that. Again, Mr. Pitt should have done something to put an end to his marriage before going any further.
As for Ms. Jolie- what a pure contradiction! She has said she would not be attracted to a married man- that is some Bull Crap! If she had the common sense and decency of a proper woman, she would have put a stop to Pitt’s advances and flirting- but we all know she reciprocated and that’s where she was wrong and became the “other woman” and basically, played behind Jen’s back.

When you start fancying, adoring and enjoying time with someone else other than your partner, that’s when you know you need to think about your priorities and setting things straight. Mr. Pitt chose to test the water with Ms. Jolie and leave Jen decide about their marriage.

As for Ms. Jolie, who sees no fault in Brad, as the cheating was done with her… I hope she sees Brad’s actions as truly and morally acceptable. This being said, I wonder if she would have the same opinion if Mr. Pitt ever starts flirting with another Co-star sometime in the future.

Sally

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 9, 2011

Brad Pitt was too doped up to even know he had a marriage to Jennifer Aniston. His relationship with Angelina Jolie works because she brow beats him.

Angelina hates Jennifer because I believe she’s in love with her.

Terri

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 24, 2011

For 6 years we have listened, or read about Jennifer Anniston on various talk shows and magazines, do the poor poor pitiful me routine (Remember Oprah). She blamed everyone but herself for her marriage failing. We have seen several interviews with Brad Pitt before the marriage ended, stating he wanted a family, actually couldn’t wait to start a family. Truthfully look at what the tabloids have written. We do know that Jennifer and Brad went on expensive vacations and trips, making sure the tabloids knew their every move. Jennifer loved being seen in the public eye wearing expensive clothing and jewelry but only posing with her good side to the camera, Anniston has jumped a few photogs for taking pics of her on the bad side (sounds vain to me). Maybe the reason he left her was he realized how self centered and needy/greedy Anniston is. Possibly he and Angelina did actually develop a friendship during filming, and he realized his life was not what he wanted and chose to end his marriage. But leave it to the tabloids and Anniston that he was having an affair with Angelina. I wasn’t there but then neither were you. I do see reports that he and Angelina have given to many charities around the world and here in the U.S.A. He has the children he always wanted, and has a beautiful woman at his side doing things that they want to do TOGETHER. Since Pitt/Anniston divorce how many women have you seen pictures of him with??? Answer only Angelina. How many charities do you see Anniston contributing to, I haven’t seen any….only reports of the different men she’s been seen with.
6 years later and he’s speaking out in praise of his life and the woman that makes him happy now???….I’d say he was overdue! Kudos Brad Pitt!!

anjo

Posted at 1:53 AM on September 28, 2011

this comment must be written by angelina jolie.

phyllis

Posted at 7:38 AM on September 24, 2011

Bard Pitt is not terribly bright. The last couple of interviews he has given are evidence that in the intelligence department he is lacking. He talks about being dull and pathetic in the past , I have news for him, it is a problem in the here and now, and I would venture to bet that both Ellen Degeneres and Matt Lauer, both recent interviewers of Mr. Pitt would wholeheartedly agree. He is just plain boring to interview, to listen to , and living with him has got to be a challenge. Remember this is the guy who just a few monthes after taking up with Angelina Jolie was adopting kids with her. Weird and stupid.

Jt

Posted at 2:03 AM on September 17, 2011

Clearly Jen has moved on. Why would Brad bring up this old subject up except to suck more publicity from the situation since he has a new movie coming out. What he should do is leave Jennifer out of any interviews out of respect.

Katherine Williams

Posted at 2:55 AM on September 17, 2011

I agree. The funny thing is that by making such ungallant and rude comments about his ex he is actually hurting his career. This sort of thing will only turn the fans off. I hope his stupid movie bombs!

point spread

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 16, 2011

I like that Pitt was candid. Why shouldn’t he tell his side of the story of his marriage break up?

Katherine Williams

Posted at 2:53 AM on September 17, 2011

Why drag his ex wife into it though? He could have been candid without the insensitive and rude comments. It only makes HIM look bad but he’s just too dumb and DULL to realize it. Why blame Jen or the marriage? The world has tried to forget and move on but apparently he hasn’t. He must be livid with jealousy that Jen has found happiness and moved on so he has to drag the past and take pot shots at her. He is a JERK!