Brad Pitt — You're Pathetic For Calling Your Marriage To Jennifer Aniston 'Pathetic'!

Thu, September 15, 2011 5:16pm EDT by 116 Comments
Brad Pitt Interview About Jennifer Aniston

Brad — why did you feel the need to be so cruel to Jen in your new interview in ‘Parade ‘magazine? Why did you blame her for making YOU feel pathetic?

It’s not enough, Brad Pitt, that you deserted Jennifer Aniston after seven years together when you fell in love on set with Angelina Jolie, your Mr. & Mrs. co-star?

It’s not enough that you publicly humiliated and embarrassed her by getting Angelina pregnant while still married to her. And furthermore that you and Angelina did a “fabulous” photo shoot for W magazine posing as husband and wife with children, while the bed you had shared with Jen was still warm?

Oh and that W shoot was apparently your idea, based on the “irony” of the American family. How ironic!

Now all these years later, when you should have learned a little respect for family – you have bashed Jen, your first wife, again in the new issue of Parade magazine.

You blame her for ruining your life. “I spent the ‘90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

How harsh is that! Rudely harsh, Brad!

Now, you’re promoting a movie — Moneyball — and you’ve more than moved on with your life. Why do you feel the need to stick it to your ex, who after all these years has finally found happiness with Justin Theroux?

Are you secretly upset that she is over you? Are you angry at her because she remained friendly with your mother?

What’s even weirder is that as nasty as you are to Jen, you are ridiculously effusive about Angelina.

“Oh man, I’m so happy to have her,” you tell Parade. One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom.”

But that’s not all. As if we didn’t get it — that Angie is so much better than Jen — you go on and on, Brad.

“I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the women I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much.”

Wow, Brad. So you’re really pointing out that your first marriage to Jen was “false.” And it sure seems like you are “overselling” the fabulousness of your life with Angelina. Is that because you’re still guilty about leaving Jen and you’re still trying to justify it to yourself and the world?

Dr. Gilda Carle thinks so: “People attract people like themselves. If Brad says Jen was dull, it was only because HE was dull, so he sought a more “interesting life”? It sounds like he’s trying to rationalize his CHAOTIC life with Angie… the only reason he might bring his marriage to Jen up now is because he needs the rationalization to convince himself he did the right thing by leaving Jen for another woman.”

Totally agree! Brad, your new interview is a shameless low blow and only proves that you are missing many “sensitivity” chips and Jen is better off without you!

— Bonnie Fuller

More Brad!

1. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Aren’t Ruling Out Baby Number Seven!
  2. Brad Pitt’s Biggest Jennifer Aniston Diss Ever: I Was Pretending My Marriage ‘Was Something It Wasn’t’!
  3. Brad Pitt Hates Jennifer Aniston’s Boyfriend Justin Theroux — Shocking New Details!

Kerry

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 22, 2013

He did not cheat on Jennifer. He was not happy in his marriage so he got out. He seems happy now and to be honest Angelina is a humanatarian helping the world out i’d much rather see someone become a better man then to stay unhappy and not help others in need

hazel iden

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 23, 2013

I don’t see where Brad is calling Jen pathetic. He said basically his life at the time was. Also I think he just told the truth that he just wasn’ t happy in his marriage with Jen. I think he was just being honest about it. How many folks are really happy in their marriages? Cmon. Why is everybody mad at him about it? She got a new man herself. Jen’s all right. She probably ain’t thinking about Brad anymore.

www@dfk.de

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 18, 2013

the most stupid actor, i think he miss jen, he is brainwashed from angelina, becouse of s.. and of his children .she used asian and african children to be a nice women after she distroid the marrage, and alot of relationships. sorry but she will never be happy, you cant made you happienss with hurting other women!(sorry for my english hopp you understand me) thanks

jennifer

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 15, 2013

not all relationships are what they seem. jennifer looked like she was fighting past demons and it seems to have gone on for years before brad pitt came into her life. brad was moving forward and i am glad he was honest with himself. they both would have been terribly unhappy if they didn’t divorce when they did. they were both going separate ways and thats why it didn’t work. A guy can say they want a working woman and cheat with a woman that stays at home but loves traveling to secret locations to cheat. people change all the time what they think they want, it just happens that they love each other so much that those chages don’t break the relationship.

star

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 12, 2012

Brad seems to have grown so much with Angelina

karma

Posted at 5:57 AM on September 29, 2011

I hope that Brad is really happy with Angie if he truly is happy. Brad, don’t be selfish enough not to let her go. I think Jen has finally moved on with her life.You can’t have both women at the same time. If you love Angie, then better not say anything nasty about Jen. Let her live a beautiful life because i think she deserves it.

vonn

Posted at 5:49 AM on September 29, 2011

Brad is not a real gentleman. I think he can’t take Jen off his mind that’s why he said something very nasty about her. He’s just jealous. If he was truly happy about her current relationship with Angie then he shouldn’t have mention something very bad about his past relationship with Jen.

BOO

Posted at 12:16 AM on September 24, 2011

SHUT UP HATERS. BRAD DIDN’T MEAN JEN IS PATHETIC. HE SAID THAT PATHETIC HIMSELF.. BUT TO ME JENIFER IS PATHETIC, HOMEWRECKER . SO WHAT?

Demi

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 30, 2012

LOL What? Jennifer is not the homewrecker. Angelina is. Get your facts straight.

Lola

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 19, 2011

A man with character would never expose his own wife to all over the world as he did years ago and is doing again with Jen.

Laura

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 19, 2011

You know why Brad is always saying “”pathetic” to Jen, when he saw her house told the same word and now about his marriage whats happened with him is for publicity, or is he jealous perhaps?????

kerrcutteridge.com

Posted at 11:22 PM on September 18, 2011

Brad really could have promoted his movie, Moneyball so effortlessly without having to talk about his past marriage with Jen or even go there at all. He seemed to be trying so hard to remind himself why he chose the life he is living now. He was explaining himself a bit too much which was unnecessary. Could it be that he might be having some regrets?

calix

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 18, 2011

BRAD is a devil actually the couples are, ANGELINA and BRAD! how come they always use jen, cant they let her move on already?..No wonder they both found each other, and its because they share the same horrible attitude!GO to hell JOLIE – PITT!

Gabys

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 18, 2011

Brad is not a man nor a gentleman, has no respect for Jennifer, who suffered two devastating miscarriages, during their marriage

lex

Posted at 11:37 AM on September 18, 2011

You are downright right, i am so sad for jen and having this colony of angelina and brad fans who think their idols are perfect people..WAKE up! They are downright EVIL, no sane person uses another again and again for their sake, and thats what brad and slutgelina have been doing to jen

Demi

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 30, 2012

I wouldn’t be surprised if that bag-of-bones heroin addicted home-wrecker Jolie actually used some black magic voodoo to lure Brad in. And now that he’s had kids with her, he’s stuck and has no way out. You reap what you sow. I hope he learns his lesson. Jerk.

guest

Posted at 12:17 AM on September 18, 2011

he was talking 90s and yet he blames the marriage bet 2000-2005. he was ducking celeb status, yet he showed off jolie feeding shiloh…

boo

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 17, 2011

He said that he was pathetic and he not mention about Jenifer. I think he did make a mistake married a wrong women. Bravo Brad. You are so honest! THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH COUNTRY. Not communist country.

mik

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 18, 2011

Freedom is not absolute ..and if he have freedom we have it too. Honest?seriously! the man was just obviously using jen issue again to make him famous and promote moneyball, cause he was out in the limelight for a while and he found a good way to come back on spot and by what?Bashing jen an of an issue he knows many will be furious..Now, what kind of a man is that?or if that is even counted as being one!He is the one who is pathetic and hasnt move on..

Saint Etienne fan

Posted at 3:28 AM on September 17, 2011

I support Brad for telling the truth. As someone curious about his marriage break-up I want to know the truth rather than rumors.

Fortune

Posted at 2:57 AM on September 17, 2011

If someone I knew wasted his days smoking pot I’d call his situation pathetic, too. Pitt’s definitely accomplishing more these days than he was back then.

guest

Posted at 12:19 AM on September 18, 2011

he should be. he’s a lot older and should be a lot smarter?

Demi

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 30, 2012

Older? Yes. Smarter? Apparently not.

point spread

Posted at 2:29 AM on September 17, 2011

I’m a big baseball fan. I can’t wait to see Moneyball.

Elisabet

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 16, 2011

The film mr & mrs Smith is about the most shallow and least soulfilled I have ever seen. Good luck to mr Smith to have found his perfect partner. As for his official approaval of his mrs: well, luckily for him, he will probably not have to take that mrs’ stab in the back – this evening. Although I think it might take even stronger efforts to bring that stiff into life.

“One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was” to dump mr Smith, should be ms Anistons first thought.

Good Luck to You, ms Aniston and mr Theroux!

jen

Posted at 11:54 PM on September 17, 2011

Congratulation Jen. You stole someone long time boyfriend and keeping him for your own. So from now on Anistonloonies must stop blame Jolie un-cool Both Jen and Justin are: Homewrecker and a cheater

leigh

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 18, 2011

You said it yourself! a boyfriend!..Angelina stole a HUSBAND dumbo!..she broke a holy marriage of two people bound in front of god!..the homewrecker /stealing slut jolie! and the douchebag cheater Brad!..dont you read?!!oh yeah i forgot ,your a jolie fan, that is why you are a MORON!PATHETIC!

Demi

Posted at 1:49 AM on January 30, 2012

Get your facts straight. Jennifer started dating Justin after he broke up with the other woman. She didn’t steal anything. As for Jolie, she DID steal Brad. She has a widely-known reputation for being a home-wrecker because she’s done it in the past with her previous husbands. Now quit your whining.

dumas1000

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 16, 2011

Honestly, Jennifer Aniston does seem domesticated, boring, and “safe.” And Angelina Jolie does seem wild and dangerous and exotic in comparision. Jen seems like a white picket fence kinda gal, but you had to know what you were getting yourself into before you ever married her, so you really only have yourself to blame.

mik

Posted at 11:24 AM on September 18, 2011

just because you are domesticated does not mean it makes you boring..Angie is just A BIG OLD SLUT she is!she deserve brad pitt, they are both awful people hiding in doing nice things to others to let people forget their Sinful acts..they can give all their money to charities for all people care, we all know forgiveness cannot be bought.

Lola

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 16, 2011

I will never see his movies again! What a jerk!

bob

Posted at 11:57 PM on September 17, 2011

I really want to see his coming movie. I’m his big fan. He so honest make me suprice. Maybe he get honest affected from Jolie.

guest

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 18, 2011

honesty to deceive.

Makenzie

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 16, 2011

On the surface, yes, Brad is being a jerk for saying those things when he knows they’re going to be printed.

However, I think people fall in and out of love every day. It sucks that Jen got hurt by it, but why shouldn’t Brad and Angelina be happy that they’ve found their true love? That sort of situation comes up a lot. Yes, someone gets hurt, but usually in the end, everyone is happier. It may have taken Jen longer to find a new, worthy man, but if it sticks it’ll probably be even better for her than it was with Brad.

Also, who knows what Jen was like as a wife. I’ve known plenty of wonderful women who make crazy, nagging girlfriend’s/wives. Shoot, even I”m different in a relationship than I “think” I am.

guest

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 18, 2011

people fall in and out of love but do not rub off unless he is out for revenge. prob jen got a lot from their divorce.

Kenzie

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 16, 2011

I’m sorry Bonnie, but you sound like you are taking Brad’s words personally. I doubt Jen cares as much as you do :)

c

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 16, 2011

brad looks awful now (and angie too!), his life is clearly taking a toll.. but jen still looks fantastic!

penelope

Posted at 7:58 AM on September 17, 2011

jen is the epitomy of natural beauty. she always looks well rested and relaxed. great body and perfect skin. angelina and brad on the otherhand always look hagard and grundgy. angelina’s face has changed over the years, her face @ present time looks ‘waxlike’(botox overload?)strangely unnatural. and brad, he looks like he has not showered for days. now who looks really happy. i agree with you 100%.

Tammy

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 18, 2011

Jenifer Aniston is not natural beauty who is plastic women from head to toes. 2 times rhinoplasties, Lipo-suction before famous{her roomate said that} botox, collagen upper lip injected, under eyelid fixed,cheek implants, chin implant, wrinkles and lines around her face and her mouth was removed by botox,fat face sucked, skin dermabrasion fake blonde, big thigh fat removed, etc… What natural?

guest

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 18, 2011

jen had nose surg. so did the whole hollywood incl jolie. if she had all those surg she would look like a freak. jolie is the one — she would have lots of wrinkles coz she is so skinny. i know coz of my family

Demi

Posted at 1:52 AM on January 30, 2012

And let’s not forget another reason why Angelina looks so horrible. Anorexia and heroin addiction.

alex

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 17, 2011

AMEN!

Terry

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 18, 2011

Jen fixed from head to toes and highest maintenance. No wonder why she look fantastic to your blind eyes

chique.rose

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 16, 2011

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I got a $829.99 i-Pad-2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use.
xub.me/Lb