Miley Cyrus Finally Opens Up: Why I Love Liam Hemsworth!

Wed, September 14, 2011 10:30pm EST by 12 Comments

DreamUpload

Posted at 5:37 AM on June 10, 2012

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

how to cure gout

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 9, 2012

Check this out on how to cure gout.

online marketing solutions in canada|quinte online marketing|ontario online marketing|quinte web design|quinte online marketing|ontario online marketing services|quinte online marketing services|ontario social media marketing|quinte social media marketing

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 7, 2012

You’re really a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a great process in this subject!

Internet Boyfriend

Posted at 10:11 PM on June 6, 2012

Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google while searching for a related subject, your website came up, it appears good. I have added to favourites|added to my bookmarks.

The Boy

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 11, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

There are reasons that aren’t true ought that her life that she knows that she been runing around world to Hati, but I know in life you’ll this 18 year old singer who can’t help herself get over the facts of life, she knows that thinks she is the queen of hearts or something it’s been almost year sence she became Hannah Montana she throw it all the way in the can but she came to Alrington back in May I remember she had a gun in her hand that she almost shot me so I hiding behind the door without looking at her face, when she appears in front of you she will do something really stupid in life by saying on Saturday Night live maybe her fans should about this by now importants in life that something’s can’t change in her mind or in her soul she doesn’t have a heart inside she was trying to tear me apart inside when your not even there in Cailforina but I know everything about what happen that day you look at this monster thinks she’s the Queen of Transylvania or something like that I mean what can she do anything that she sees in her eyes are watering fulied with every raindrop coming down form the drakness clouds she hasn’t got the guts to say it anyway I know that she been acting like a monster coming down the street she remind a lot of Frankenstein going around scaring people away form the place of well fair ought that will be right if I am wrong Direction the population in the Town I thought I knew her form the past it’s seems that her luck has just ran out.

;;;;

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 15, 2011

stop calling miley ..miley call her TEEN QUEEN

Nat

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 14, 2011

Iluv miley x

oh Nana

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 14, 2011

i love them

Chris

Posted at 11:40 AM on September 14, 2011

Lazy journalism William Earl! The interview is months old, and you really did none of the work other than fabricate part of the story. Ms. Cyrus wasn’t even talking about Liam Hemsworth in that interview.

Victoria

Posted at 11:20 AM on September 14, 2011

I really hope they get married!

paul

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 14, 2011

An on//off relationship – Cyrus/Hemsworth – can not be described as stable.
Has William Earl received bribes from Miley Cyrus?

mileyyyyyy