The 'Breaking Dawn' Trailer Revealed Too Much & I'm Completely Disappointed!

Wed, September 14, 2011 3:35pm EDT by 9 Comments

Like all Twi-hards, I’ve been waiting on pins and needles for each ‘Breaking Dawn’ tidbit. But this trailer showed every scene in the film! Are you as upset as I am?

The suspense, excitement, the unknown — gone! You might not think a two minute and 30 second preview would be able to reveal a lot — but it can. The highly anticipated Breaking Dawn trailer was released on Sept. 13, and I thought it would leave me wanting more. But what’s left to want?

I feel as though I’ve see the entire film! The trailer took me through Bella and Edward’s wedding vows, wedding reception, consummation, honeymoon, pregnancy discover, her actual pregnancy, her near-death delivery and even the Volturi chasing after Bella!

I literally sat watching the trailer with my mouth open in pure disappointment. Of course I want to know every little detail about Breaking Dawn, and I was planning on being the first in line on Nov. 18 when it hits theaters. But now I’ve seen Bella’s wedding hair, her dress, even her pregnant belly.

Although I’ve saw leaked pictures from the set throughout the entire filming of Breaking Dawn – at least they were just pics!

I would have much preferred a more cryptic and mysterious trailer which would add to the suspense surrounding the entire making of this film. For God’s sake, Kristen Stewart was forced to hide her wedding dress under a sheath in between takes so the no pictures would leak — so why show it all now?

This is a complete and utter letdown. Now I might just wait to see the film on DVD.

— Chloe Melas

More On KStew and RPatz!

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Unearthed Footage From Before They Were Stars & Costars Speak Out!
  2. Rob Pattinson’s ‘Cosmopolis’ Wife Reveals Why She Didn’t Want To Have Sex With Him!
  3. Robert Pattinson’s Sexy ‘Bel Ami’ Costar: ‘Just Bang Me!’ Watch Out, Kristen Stewart!

Jackie

Posted at 10:17 AM on September 16, 2011

The best trailer everrrrrrrr……,,
Edward had a voice to die more,,,,,
I was screaming & excited so beautiful.
So emotional, LOVE EDWARD TOO MUCH.

chris

Posted at 10:30 PM on September 15, 2011

Have you read the books? If so then you know the story already. Tell me exactly how they showed the whole dress? Let’s see, you got the bottom of one arm, a little of the bodice and the tip of the shoulders. Anything else? Yep, that’s the whole dress. I think you think you know more than you do. But don’t go! That will open a seat up.
You know you’re going, stop whining.

Tee

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 14, 2011

Oh Chloe please! I guess you’re one of the many illiterates at Hollywood Life that never read the books. There are no surprises to the majority of us fans who have. It only made the real fans more excited.

katie

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 14, 2011

um, it’s a book, you know? there are no surprizes. and you didn’t see the whole dress.

kunst

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 14, 2011

there is a book ,you know, and most of us read it so there isn’t any surprise

sara

Posted at 5:22 PM on September 14, 2011

You know you’re still gonna see it in fact you might even be the second in line. Doesn’t matter what was revealed in the trailer it’s still not the finished product and that is what people go see.

noa

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 14, 2011

movie is long 2 hours, you will have things to see

olivia

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 14, 2011

I totaally disagree with you. For me the trailer has made me more excited for the movie. you should just apprepraite the fact the fact that summit released the trailer and STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

Unknown

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 14, 2011

OMG really? U must NOT be a die hard fan then…..I am let down by your little tantrum. The movie will be LONGER then 2 minutes 30 seconds – get over it.