The ‘Twilight’ star has a romantic updo on her wedding day, as seen in the newly released trailer for the film!
Kristen Stewart, as Bella Swan, walks down the aisle wearing a gorgeous diamond pin in her hair. The strands are braided on the side and gathered together in the bag in a romantic updo. Angelo David, of the Angelo David Salon in NYC, tells YOU how to re-create the look at home!
We’ve seen Bella getting ready for her wedding, surrounded by the Cullen clan, but her completely done ‘do is stunning.
Here’s what Angelo would do:
- Prepare washed hair for styling with the Angelo David Sea Foam Styling Mousse.
- Grab top part of hair, leaving a few sections on the side. Begin teasing hair to create volume, then pull hair back on a low bun.
- Take a section of hair from each side, leaving a few strands to fall out, then begin loosely braiding hair, starting from the middle part going to the back.
- Gather both side braids and secure them properly with the bun using a clip or rubber band.
- Finish the look with L’Oreal Texture Expert Infinium hairspray for a firm hold without the stiffness, then attach the veil comb.
Check out the official Breaking Dawn trailer here!
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Bella’s bridal style? Tell us below!