The reality star added a bit of sex appeal to New York Fashion Week with her soft bronzed glow and dark smokey eye.
Find out how Audrina Patridge‘s makeup artist, Glenn Marziali, created her look for the Badgley Mishka spring 2012 fashion show and get some amazing product recommendations.
Here’s how it’s done!
- “I started with Bremenn 6 in 1 Skin Cream for the Face moisturizer to give her a really good base.”
- “I then used Make Up For Ever base foundation with a hit of bronzer, followed by Dior Matte Sunshine Bronzer all over to give her a sun-kissed glow.”
- “To really accentuate her gorgeous cheeks, I used MAC Powder Blush in Ambering Rose.”
- “For her stunning eyes, I used Make Up For Ever Liquid Eyeliner on the top lid, followed by Urban Decay gold and dark brown shadow near the corners with gold in the center, topped off with DiorShow Mascara.”
- “On her lips, I sued a dark brown pencil to line and filled in with NARS Belle de Jour lipstick, topped with Dior Intimate bronze lip gloss.”