Watch Taylor Lautner's Most Awkward TV Interview Ever! It's In 'Spanglish!' He's Confused—But Cute!

Tue, September 13, 2011 5:01pm EST by 7 Comments

¿Habla Español?

Well, Taylor Lautner doesn’t—and it’s apparent in a new interview with the Spanish-language network Univision, during which the Twilight hunk lost communication with his translator in his earpiece and was forced to awkwardly get through the four-minute interview!

Lautner was appearing on the Univision program “Despierta America” to promote his film Abduction. One of the three interviewers began asking Taylor questions in Spanish but Taylor looks at her with a blank stare. She then realizes he doesn’t understand what she was saying, since the translator is M.I.A. She was then forced to speak English, with some Spanish mixed in—aka “Spanglish.”

The interviewers and Taylor get into a groove briefly, but as the interview wraps up, it just gets more awkward with Taylor not understanding everything and the interviewers translating everything they say for Taylor, and their Spanish-speaking audience.

Regardless, Taylor, as usual, is muy caliente!

jodean

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 14, 2011

he’s SO HOTT

natsume_masako

Posted at 6:43 AM on September 14, 2011

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use…,
xub.me/Lb

Marilyn

Posted at 10:27 PM on September 13, 2011

If you go to Desperita Americana the website you can see the interview.

cali

Posted at 6:07 PM on September 13, 2011

He looks so confused :( And he looks so cute here

Hellllo

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 13, 2011

can someone give the link of this vid here? as a comment? plzzzz

RedRose

Posted at 5:47 PM on September 13, 2011

Look I was thinking the exact same thing! He looks super cute and worried or confused. I’m a bilingual teacher so I could have totally helped him out there!!

awww

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 13, 2011

Awww. yeah, he does look cute in that pic!! I’d love to watch the interview. I love ‘im so much!!
I’m a native Spanish speaker, and i’d happily teach him. : P