Robert Pattinson's Sexy 'Bel Ami' Costar: 'Just Bang Me!' Watch Out, Kristen Stewart!

Tue, September 13, 2011 8:05am EDT by 16 Comments

Hampton Roads SEO

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 16, 2012

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to paintings on. You have performed a formidable process and our whole community might be thankful to you.

Becca

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 3, 2012

Give Natalia a break. She was in Happy Potter and she and Rob were friends before. Making fun of her is just so childish.

Yuck

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 28, 2011

I just wanted to say that the girl is not right for the movie,i mean i dont want to be rude or anything its just…look at her face and you can see it all. Robert should at least “bang” a younger or prettier girl than this girl. Honestly im a big Robert Pattinson fan and i’d rather watch the twilight movies over and over again than see this movie. That’s my opinion and its all i have to say.

bluebird

Posted at 11:48 PM on October 27, 2011

eeeeeewwwwwww!!! look at her teeth! Did Rob kiss that girl!? eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!! give her tons of Colgate!!!

bluebird

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 27, 2011

I’m scared of her face! she looks like a gay who just had a sex transplant! You said she’s georgeous!? Ow wow!… I’m not going to spend the night with that girl with the lights turned off! She looks like the VOLTURI vampire from New Moon!YAIKKKKKSSSS!!!!

Tee

Posted at 11:41 PM on September 17, 2011

Again you stupid people at Hollywood Life believe that Kristen should feel threatened by any woman who speaks favorably about Rob.

Liv

Posted at 4:54 AM on September 15, 2011

These comments are why I stick to Harry Potter circles on the internet. Natalia Tena can act (unlike a certain actress that I’m probably angering a horde of horny teenage girls for doing anything but praising) and when the photo isn’t as awkward as hell like the one photo here, she is absolutely gorgeous.

As for any relationship they have or don’t have, this is what we call a “sense of humour” between friends. I recommend that you get one yourself.

Gia

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 18, 2011

Well Said! these little girls are way out of hand.

robsten

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 14, 2011

i’m gonna throw my laptop because of this pic

eeeww

Posted at 10:01 PM on September 13, 2011

look at her teeth..eeewwww

Sharon

Posted at 8:32 PM on September 13, 2011

I’m sorry but this chick can’t even come close to Kristen in the looks department. Kris is such a classic beauty.
No way Rob would rather hook up with this one.

Sorry

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 13, 2011

Previously, I meant *ugly*. Sorry. My bad. This iPod drives me me crazy sometimes.

hardly home

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 13, 2011

Ugh, she’s fugly.

ik

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 13, 2011

I know right?? Who does she think she is to tell rob THAT and be so effing ugly…ewwww.

Michele

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 13, 2011

I think Natalia Tena sounds like she has a great sense of humour. I like her openness too.

Michele

Michele

Posted at 10:30 AM on September 13, 2011

HL, you edited my entire post? I don’t believe it! I posted the original interview from Natalia Tena from the paper. She is funny, a friend of Rob’s and I thought everyone should see the real interview – and the whole thing was deleted! huh! That’s legitimate reporting for you. Delete something that is factual, because it doesn’t conform to what you want. Well, if I am not deleted here again, I suggest to all readers, go to Robobsessed and read the real thing. Don’t start trashing Natalia Tena, she seems very cool. Good think I looked back here to check, although often I wonder why I bother.

Michele