Rob Pattinson's 'Cosmopolis' Wife Reveals Why She Didn't Want To Have Sex With Him!

Tue, September 13, 2011 3:33pm EDT by 8 Comments

Actress Sarah Gadon, who plays Robert Pattinson’s wife in the highly anticipated film, ‘Cosmopolis,’ says her character refuses intimate relations with her husband — here’s why!

It’s hard to believe anyone would turn down sex from someone as attractive and charismatic as Robert Pattinson, but that’s the case with his on-screen wife in his upcoming film, Cosmopolis! Sarah Gadon, who plays his wife, Elise, recently explained why her character is not interested in doing the deed with Rob’s character, Eric.

“I play Robert Pattinson’s wife, a woman from a wealthy New York family who’s also a poet and artist and believes she shouldn’t engage in any sexual relationship while she’s creating her art, and that obviously informs her marriage,” Sarah told the Toronto Sun at the Toronto International Film Festival, where her other David Cronenberg film, A Dangerous Method premiered.

Cosmopolis follows Rob’s character — a young billionaire — over the course of a long journey (24 hours) to get a haircut in Manhattan. The director has said the film is still in post-production, but that there’s a good chance it will premiere at the Cannes Film Festival next year.

Are YOU excited to see Rob in this highly-anticipated role?

More R-Patz News HERE!

1. New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Pic Released! A Married Edward & Bella Are So In Love!
  2. Robert Pattinson Must Know Kristen Stewart Is Safe In London — He’s Out Shopping!
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Should Be Like Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez And Go For PDA!

Starwatcher

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 16, 2011

Another misleading headline, what a surprise. Did you hear what she really said about him? She told the CBD he’s a “cultural phenomenon.”

“And at the beginning it was not as hectic, cause I guess his fans don’t really know he’s here, and I thought, “How famous is this guy, really? They’re aren’t even fans at the studio.”

Then of course Caitlin tweeted the picture of us and everyone started to know in Toronto and his fans are everywhere. There’s security, and then you realize how much a part of the cultural phenomenon he really is.”

Try reporting the truth sometime.

emarydivine

Posted at 6:45 AM on September 14, 2011

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $600 that I only paid $78.24 for.I use…,
xub.me/Lb

p

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 13, 2011

Thank God ! Finally an adult film made from a director that the majority of the crazy childish twilight fans had never heard of and from a book they will never read because after the first 3 pages they will throw out, story is a bit too complex for some and it will be a R rated film . Yeah ! I can actually watch this movie and hear the dialogue without some screaming banshees in the theater…..Can’t wait to see it >>>

terri

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 13, 2011

word to that.

dee

Posted at 8:43 AM on November 26, 2011

first of all, I am an older twilight fan!! you have no right to insult us! twilight was a beautiful movie about growing up and coming into adulthood! Second, I do want to see Cosmopolis and i will read the whole book, just like I did for WFE! Can’t wait to see him Cosmopolis! I am a true fan of Rob’s! No one sceamed like a banshee in the theater,little think you know it all! the only thing childish is YOU!!!!! Go HIDE!!!! Jealous much?!

To c

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 13, 2011

I am sure he will be up all night fretting over the fact that you don’t want to sleep with him…..

V

Posted at 5:25 PM on September 13, 2011

Hahahaha! I adore how shameless you are with your article titles Hollywood Life!

c

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 13, 2011

the premise sounds stupid.. plus he’s gross, i wouldnt want to sleep with him either