'Kate Plus 8' Finale: Kate Gosselin Says 'I Don't Hate Jon Because The Man I Once Knew Doesn't Exist'!

Tue, September 13, 2011 1:14am EDT by 12 Comments

The last ever ‘Kate Plus 8′ episode aired Sept. 12 and a teary Kate remembered her old life with Jon and said she and the kids will be back on TV one day!

The one thing that will be definitely missed are the adorable eight Gosselettes! The 150th episode of TLC’s Kate Plus 8 came and went and now we’re left to wonder what’s next for this mom-of-eight.

The hour-long episode was definitely emotional for Kate and the viewers at home. The finale showed us clips from day one of their show, to their move into their Reading, PA., home and Jon and Kate’s vow renewals in Hawaii.

Although Kate made it clear she wants to stay in the TV industry, she made it known again that she’s unemployed and is worried about providing for her kids. She said that Jon was “always looking for a way out” of the show, and she’s definitely right.

One part of the special was a birthday party for the sextuplets right in the middle of Jon and Kate’s marriage falling a part. Kate said the bickering with Jon “sucked the joy out of that day.”

“We had two completely separate views on life and child raising,” Kate said. “We had our struggles. Every marriage does, i’ve picked it a part. It just had to be, people change. I was still on the path that we had both agreed on. I think I found myself there alone one day.”

Then why did they decide to get remarried with their children in Hawaii?

“It was a subconscious last straw to try and save the marriage.”

But Kate adds: “I think back to the past with no malice and no hate … it’s because that person doesn’t exist anymore. I just remember the good. Those times and things are preserved in my memory.”

Kate surprisingly even said something nice about her marriage with Jon. Shocking, since she bashes him on national morning shows constantly.

“We did make a good team at that time,” she said. “Jon was there willing to change diapers, take care of kids and anything else I asked him to do.”

What’s next for Kate and the kids?

“This is not goodbye this is I’ll see you around … I don’t know what’s next … I hope a job.”

We’re sure this isn’t the last we’ve seen of Kate.

– Chloe Melas

More More Gosselin Gossip!

1. Bonnie Says: Kate Gosselin Just Insulted Every Normal Mom By Calling Them “Mediocre!”

Jim

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 2, 2011

Let’s keep this simple. Kate – YOU SUCK! Now, go away!

Thom grisso

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 15, 2011

A year from know nobody will even admit that they ever knew you …..
Jon Your big mistake was ..You let yourself be a part of the science experiment trap to start with.

Jon you should of found a spine years ago …You were wise to leave, too bad it took a million or so viewers to emaail you what a ” Whipped” wimp you were before you could see the light of shame

Long overdue cancelling this crap show.

Li

Andi

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 14, 2011

Hey, Katie G. just got another traffic ticket in PA. on September 11 no less. Man oh man, generally driving 20 miles over the posted speed. This is like the 6th ticket in less than 2 years.

Hey, Katie G. how about following the rules and laws? I know, you believe you are a STA?

Julene

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 13, 2011

I betcha Kate tells Jon that he can now have the kids and that she is done raising them.

Julene

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 13, 2011

After watching last night’s finale, it struck me that Kate Gosselin believes she is entitled and star worthy (without any talent except birthing and exploiting 8 children) simply because she has improved her physical appearance.

While Kate Gosselin does look more attractive on the outside, she is still stuck with an ugly and abusive inside.

Jenae

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 13, 2011

Oh my, Kate Gosselin has virtually no friends or family that have not been on her payroll. She is a nasty, self-absorbed, mentally ill, lying woman.

I hope Jon steps up to save his children from even more verbal “guilt trips” she will put on her children about how the kids are out of work and she can’t afford, blah, blah.

Apparently she started a website so that she can continue to exploit her children. KATE, IF THE PUBLIC WANTS INFORMATION ON YOUR CHILDREN, WE WILL ASK. AT THIS POINT, SAVE YOUR CHILDREN AND GO AWAY.

Kate Gosselin should get involved in some heavy duty counseling, because evidently, she does not get that most of the public hates her at this point in time.

Kim

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 13, 2011

I hope she saved some money.

She made a lot of it–and there are eight kids to support!

Lilly

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 13, 2011

I feel so sorry for those kids,…after being on TV for sooo long, have they any clue what real life is even close to? Kate has no shame, putting that poor little gierl in a video, basically pleading for a TV gig,….that’s what Kate meant for the child to do.I agree with another poster,….Jon regained his testicles,…and is trying to be on the right path. What is Kate gonna do,…no makeup staff,no housekeeper or babysitter,….no staff whatsoever.I’ve herad stories about celebrityism going to one’s heard,….my goodness, look at the Jersey Shore cast.It’s unforunate that Kate surrounds herself with people that only tell her what she wants to hear, rather than the truth, and start planning appropriately. I couldn’t stop laughing when she said on the Today show, fans{?} were devastated,….w-h-a-t ?
You’re not all that Kate,….my gawd woman, you can’t even dance,….got no rhythm.You should be setting an example for those babies,….’not’ than living in a fantasy world is the only way to go.
Jon,…..I hope this new (and young)girlfriend is at least stable,….at least until you get your sanity and balance back,….good luck.

famousamos

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 13, 2011

Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black??? Oh wait, she was always a tyrant, money just made her worse!

notafan

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 13, 2011

GO GET A JOB YOU LOSER YOUR 15 MINUTES OF CAME IS PAST. YOU GOT A REALITY SHOW BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAMILY OF 10 YOU ARE NOT AN ACTRESS YOU WERE ON A REALITY SHOW, BIG DIFFERENCE. I HOPE IF THEY GIVE YOU ANOTHER REALITY SHOW, ONLY 2 PEOPLE WATCH IT LIKE THAT PARIS HILTON CRAP AND IT GETS CANCELLED.

Maggie

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 13, 2011

I guess since he developed a backbone and reclaimed his testicles from her handbag, “he doesn’t exist anymore”. Go Jon!

And guess who said you’ve changed, Kate. Your BFF Jamie. On the finale she said she nostalgically looks at the old footage of the woman with love in her eyes for her kids. Jamie said you’re now all about hair, makeup and how skinny can you get. She said you think you’re the next Angelina Jolie.

I’d say Jon, who decided his kids shouldn’t support their parents anymore, is the one who changed for the better.

Helen

Posted at 1:35 AM on September 13, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Neal ,he just has announced his engagement with a millionaire woman who is a famous actress!They met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!