Joe Jonas' Video Girl For 'Just In Love' Is A Taylor Swift Copycat! Is Joe Still In Love With Taylor?

Tue, September 13, 2011 12:41pm EST by 22 Comments

lexi

Posted at 4:51 PM on November 19, 2011

to be honest i think taylor trashed joe to sell fearless because alot of reports said that she ended the phone call but that was along time ago people get over it and bonnie stop taling about joe ex in articles about him you seem to obsessed

Rori

Posted at 9:13 AM on July 2, 2012

I agree with you, Joe even deserves better than her.. She keeps changing her words I don’t know why! all what she wants is publicity!

glamee

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 5, 2011

I think taylor should get back with joe…they look good together!!

kari

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 29, 2011

spu: EWWWWWWW!! definitley NOT!!!!!!!!! I vote Taylor- Squared!!!!!! I HATE JOE!! Taylor lautner is sooooooooo hottttttttttt

taylorsquared- I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU!!!!!

mohi

Posted at 11:35 AM on September 19, 2011

I think he love her and taylor love him too but she doesnt whant him becuse of past…

spu

Posted at 5:01 AM on September 18, 2011

i think joe nd taylor shud get back!!! they’d make such a cute couple!!! taylor’s song last kiss was 100% about him!!! she’s stil in luv wid him!!! so she can just forgive him get back together wid him!!!

m-swift

Posted at 10:54 AM on September 15, 2011

Taylor will NEVER go back to Joe.remember what he did with her!but it must be fun seeing joe crying for Taylor to back!

taylorsquared

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 14, 2011

even if he’s winning her back, taylor will not go out with him after what he did to her, so I don’t really care! he should blame himself for being a jerk while dating her

TS

Posted at 4:33 AM on September 18, 2011

How would you know Taylor wouldn’t go back to him. Out of all her exes, he was the one that made her the most happy. Genuinely happy. She’s still writing songs about him. It’s hard to forget your first true love. Plus he was not a jerk while dating her, he treated her like she should be treated, a princess. Sure the ending of their relationship was bad, but the both moved on and so should everyone else!

MInnGirl

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 14, 2011

Disgusted! Song about Love; video about sex. NOT OK!! Taking my Joe Jonas posters down off my wall!!

Sharlie

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 14, 2011

Well then that proves how pathetic you are!!. You call yourself a fan?? I don’t think so … real fans support their idols no matter what …

emmashaw

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 26, 2011

i like joe jonas in tayolr swift.

Roni

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 14, 2011

I think the girl does kind of look like Taylor Swift but it’s just a video! And millions of girls (maybe even guys) wear stripped shirts and all that! Including me! And plus, the shirt is not even the same color! Taylor has a black shirt with white strips and the other one has a white shirt with black strips! [NOT KIDDING! Take a closer look and you’ll see!]

kirstyxx

Posted at 8:32 AM on September 14, 2011

no one will ever know? i think it could be ashley greene, like lucy said…?

Rebecca

Posted at 12:13 AM on September 14, 2011

no no no… This comparison is ‘Absurd’ and the article of US weekly was totally false.

lucy

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 13, 2011

I kinda think the girl in the video looks more like Ashley Greene, She was his most recent love so thats more likely.

Fan

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 13, 2011

Look at the bathtub scene in Just In Love. The girl and the scene looks just like when Taylor was in the bathtub for Back To December!

Isa

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 13, 2011

OMG!!!
I’m wearing a striped shirt, skinny jeans and wayfarers right now!And I own several black and white dresses!
Maybe Joe Jonas is totally in love with me! I mean, we never met and he doesn’t even know I exist (and I’m ok with that) but he must be in love with me! The clues are all in the video! *faints*

BadWolf1

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 13, 2011

Freaky! That’s the first thing I thought of! That she had that Taylor look! But whatever it’s still lame to think he’s pining lol

michelle

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 13, 2011

no, they’re just friends. JUST IN LOVE is a beautiful song!

christina

Posted at 2:31 PM on September 13, 2011

It’s 3 years ago since the break-up. Don’t think he wishes her back now.

Sharlie

Posted at 1:40 PM on September 13, 2011

I Think you’re being too … whats the word? Dramatic? Stupid? The song is probably about their relationship, but it doesn’t mean he wants her back … you people take the smallest things and make it into something it’s not. So what if she looks like taylor?
It Doesn’t matter!!
Seriously, stop twisting everything around!!!