Jennifer Lopez Dating Bradley Cooper — Their Romantic $600 NYC Dinner Date!

Sun, September 11, 2011 8:44pm EDT by 13 Comments

ya girl

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 13, 2011

She needs to close her legs and worry about her kids,what a waste of a human:/(

lilmssunshine

Posted at 11:57 AM on September 20, 2011

I think Bradley Cooper needs to find out what he is looking for before he starts another fling.

Alicegreen1

Posted at 11:50 PM on September 13, 2011

I am glad to check the article. I am a professional woman. I am just divorced. I love younger men. I am dating a man who is 25 year old. he’s caring, kind, has a real job that earns him good money and he is very attractive. I think younger men like cougars because they have no agenda, don’t usually want to get married and are usually very independent and don’t need a man to take care of them. I meet the younger men on this website: —cougarchats (dot com)——-

lolanyc

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 13, 2011

Yes why do you have to call her a cougar?? with a 5 yr age difference! NOT 20!
So am I a cougar dating a guy 7 days younger than me????

unreal. keep insulting women. I hate this site

Belqisa

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 12, 2011

EWWWWW!!! That is just disgusting!! Seriously she needs to stick to guys her own age and needs to stop messing around with younger guys. Who would want to be with her?? I mean come, this is her third divorce,is it that hard to keep a man. She sure can’t act and her music career is going downhill. I use to like her, but now there’s not one thing to like. She needs to realize that she’s getting older by the day and her party days are over. Bradley can do so much better!!

Bella

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 12, 2011

vivian

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 12, 2011

Jennifer Lopez should be with George Clooney,they had a spark before.They look good together.He said before, his ideal woman is someone like Jennifer Lopez or Nicole Kidman.

anonymous

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 12, 2011

Jennifer Lopez and this guy look so wrong. He look so young, and she looks so middle aged,nowadays it seems as if all of the stars are doing things for publicity, Jlo cannot sing nor act she needs somebody like Bradley for the paps, another Bennifer go around. He looked better with Jennifer Aniston.

Mel

Posted at 7:27 AM on September 12, 2011

Are you kidding me?? I am all for these 2 dating, they look so cute together. Btw, JLo already outdid herself by staying married to that zombie for 7yrs… I still can’t believe she did that. The girl deserves a break, and definitely a hunk like Bradley is perfect. What a pair! I wish them all the best.

Bradley

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 11, 2011

It is ironic that Bradley co starred with Her ex fiancée Ben Affleck’s wife
Jen Garner in Alias! Soop sad for him because he will now be known
As Jlo’s man. Permanent ! So here we go no photos just text only.

Dominic

Posted at 9:55 PM on September 11, 2011

Why do you have to call her a cougar, shes just a woman

ludger bien-aime

Posted at 12:27 AM on October 9, 2011

call me at613-316-0169 ludger

Amela

Posted at 9:36 PM on September 11, 2011

Good for them…best of luck:)