Anne Hathaway Has Babies On The Brain — She's Planning To Build A Nursery In Her New York Home!

Sun, September 11, 2011 10:00am EDT by 5 Comments

The actress admitted earlier this year that she’s ‘dying to be a mother’ — and friends say she’s getting serious about starting a family with boyfriend Adam Shulman.

Just don’t expect Anne Hathaway to walk down the aisle with her actor-boyfriend Adam Shulman — her beau of almost three years before she gets pregnant. The Oscar nominee is totally anti-marriage! Is that OK, HollyMoms?

A source tells Star magazine, “She’s telling friends that when she wraps [her new movie] The Dark Knight Rises, her next project will be remodeling the home she and Adam share in Brooklyn and installing a nursery.”

“She wants to take some time off from work to focus on her personal life — and on starting a family.”

And she has the perfect partner in Adam! The source adds, “Adam doesn’t have a huge ego, and he’s already assured her that he’s fine with being a stay-at-home dad so she can go back to work whenever she wants.”

Just don’t mention marriage! “She just isn’t keen 0n the idea of marriage,” Star‘s source explains. “But Anne is positive that Adam is the guy she wants to grow old with.”

What do you think about Anne’s plans? Should she rethink marriage, for the sake of her babies-to-be?

– Ian Garland

More:

1. Co-Sleeping With Your Kids ISN’T Bad For Them — New Study Reveals!
  2. Lusty Parents Warned: Having Sex While Your Babies Are Asleep in The SAME BED Is Damaging Them!
  3. Kate Hudson Requests Baby Nurse Because She Can’t Sleep!

Courtney

Posted at 7:00 AM on September 12, 2011

@Natalie are you then advocating abortion hello there’s always been multiple daddy’s mamas in hollywood oscar winning director Tony Richardson had two daughters with Vanessa Redgrave Natasha & Joely and one with a girlfriend Grizelda Grimond named Katherine then Vanessa had a son Carlo with then boyfriend Franco Nero then sadly a miscarriage in 1971 or Paul Newman nearly had 7 children from his 2 wives 3 with first wife Jacqui Scott Susan & Stephanie & 4 with second wife Joanne Woodward though her first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage then came three daughters Eleanore Melissa & Claire or Elizabeth Taylor had 2 sons with her second husband Michael Wilding Mike Jr & Christopher a daughter with her third husband Michael Todd Elizabeth Frances “Liza” and an adopted daughter Maria with her 5th & 6th Husband Richard Burton who also adopted Liza who’s father had died before she was 8 months old. plus most women that use artificial birth control don’t use it correctly anyway

Natalie

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 12, 2011

How is that advocating abortion? No, I’m 100% against abortion. And btw, I skipped your ‘history’ lesson on old celebrities no nothing about. Why was any of that relevent? I also said nothing about birth control. I’m simply stating my opinion on what you said about “you can’t plan when you have kids” and on having kids before marriage, which is what this article is about. I don’t agree with sex before marriage. If you aren’t having sex, you aren’t getting pregnant. Which means you won’t be getting an abortion. I really don’t understand why you thought I was advocating abortion?

Courtney

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 11, 2011

just because a couple is married doesn’t Make them more stable parents. you can’t always plan when you’re going to have children

natalie

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 12, 2011

Um…yeah you can. It’s called don’t have sex. Get some morals people. I just don’t understand all of this having kids before marriage and with 3 different baby daddys, yes u Mel b. It’s gross.

Jen Sweett

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 11, 2011

I just got a $ 829.99 i-Pad-2 for only $ 103.37 and my mom got a $ 1498.99 HDTV for only $ 251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmàrt or Bèstbuy. I sold a 37″ HDTV to my boss for $ 600 that I only paid $ 78.24 for. I use…,
scut.ly/ou