Russell Armstrong's Sister Says She'll Sue Taylor Armstrong If She Publishes Dirt On Her Brother! Exclusive Details!

Fri, September 9, 2011 9:23pm EDT by 15 Comments

Russell Armstrong’s younger sister, Laurie Kelsoe, tells HollywoodLife.com exclusivelyshe will sue Taylor Armstrong if she writes a book that slanders her brother!

Russell Armstrong’s sister Laurie Kelsoe is furious and disgusted that Taylor Armstrong is planning on writing a book about domestic violence and will include personal photos of herself being battered at the hands of Russell.

“Taylor had better check with our family before writing any type of book disparaging my brother or she will get sued! She is ruthless and a gold-digger!” she tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

“I thought she was mourning the loss of Russell, instead she is busy shopping around a book deal and shopping around her story to any media outlet who will pay her. It is so unethical! She said she never filed any police reports when my brother allegedly hit her because she wanted to protect their daughter Kennedy. Well obviously she doesn’t care about protecting Kennedy anymore. She is so desperate for fame and money, she will do and say whatever it takes.”

She adds, “If she says one thing about my brother and domestic violence, I will sue her for slander. None of her allegations have been proven. If she was abused and had to go to the hospital, the hospital will have records. I want to see these records!”

“Tell Taylor, her sister-in-law is going to write a book about psychological abuse and call it “A Hollywood Wannabe Turned Murderer!”

Do YOU think Taylor should be writing tell-all book so soon after Russell’s suicide? Sound off below.

Sandra Clark

Karen

Posted at 9:50 AM on February 4, 2012

It sounds like Russell’s sister has a temper as did Russell. Maybe Russell and his sister grew up in an abusive home. Anyway, I think where there is smoke there is fire. I don’t think this sister will get a dime, but I do feel bad for his family. If I had a brother who hit his wife I would be angry at my brother. A person should have loyalty to a person if it is deserved! Also, Taylor appears sort of vulnerable and maybe that is why (if he was naturally mean) he took advantage of her and hurt her.

lee

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 17, 2012

Hope Russell sister does sue Taylor, and get every cents from Taylor. Taylor is monter. She drove her husband to killhimself. Russell family should take ythe child away from her because sher is unfit monther. Bravo should give a boot, terminate her from the show. she need to go back where she came from. She can find a new man and start all over and do the same thing, lie, drama and fake in front of the camera. So please go away, do not want to hear from Taylor again

Sue

Posted at 11:17 PM on September 7, 2012

Get a grip – no one forces someone to kill themselves! I realized after watching him on RH just a few times that she was scared to death of him and he was a total control freak.

LynneK8

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 11, 2012

I hope she does sue Taylor, please God.

Sue

Posted at 11:34 PM on September 7, 2012

On what basis exactly are you hoping she sues the woman? Taylor was abused, nothing to sue over when the truth is being told.

Roma

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 25, 2011

Wish shouna or Taylor would leave the show , she really doesn’t have a place there. So sad she’s fraying to cash on her husbands tragic death. I hope some of us ate skater then to buy her dumb book! If she really wanted to help she would do aye all the proceeds to the shelter she apparently works fo, but we all k ow she’s not going to do that!

CB

Posted at 7:16 PM on September 13, 2011

I think Taylor Armstrong is a gold digger and now she is still taking money from him by writing this book. It is a disgrace and she should not be on the show.

Someone who knows

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 11, 2011

There is nothing psycho about his sister. To think you know Taylor or Russell from this show is a joke. This was a real person with a real family. There is more than one side to a story.

um

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 10, 2011

wow, his sister sounds physco….in the show, taylor is on a board for domestic abuse…

Elyne

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 10, 2011

I am a 30 years old single ballet teacher,love playing table tennis and reading books, now I am seeking a nice man who can give me true love,so I got a username nanafoler432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Sheri

Posted at 7:40 AM on September 10, 2011

I think she should expose the secrets of the abuse and hopefully help batter women through this. The death is tragic but concealing secrets of battered women is exactly the problem.

girl

Posted at 3:18 PM on November 27, 2011

You are exactly correct. Concealing the issues of domestic abuse is the problem. There is always going to be a family of the abuser, and yes it will hurt them to know what their son or brother has done. However, that said it is going to hurt the person being abused MUCH more. Light needs to be drawn on the situation, trying to hide the truth and not letting it come out is much more harmful. I know the sister is probably ashamed and hurting but not letting this help for other women come out is selfish. Nobody blames her or her family for what he has done, but they will blame them for not letting Taylor help. I read a book written by a girl who was abused while I was in the situation and it provided more help to me then anyone of my friends or family were able to provide.

umer01

Posted at 3:25 AM on September 10, 2011

well………… anyone would get angry in such a situation

Sue

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 7, 2012

hmmm and where was the sisters indignation and anger when her BROTHER (the POS rot in hell) was beating up and controlling his wife Taylor?

Simon

Posted at 11:40 PM on September 9, 2011

Good for his sister! Wish she had a website.