Pregnant Lily Allen Is Suffering Anxiety Attacks — She's Constantly Reminded Of The Two Babies She Lost!

Fri, September 9, 2011 1:16pm EDT by 5 Comments

The singer suffered a miscarriage in 2008 and gave birth to a stillborn child last October, and she admits the past tragedies have left her a nervous wreck. She’s even worried her husband is going to drop dead!

Lily Allen is taking no chances when it comes to her pregnancy, getting weekly check-ups and resting to keep her unborn child safe — but she admits she’s struggling with anxiety attacks and can’t wait for her baby to be born healthy!

“After my… last baby, I’m being really closely monitored so I come to London every Thursday for a scan,” Lily tells the Evening Standard newspaper. “The doctor keeps telling me to take it easy…”

The self-confessed workaholic and control freak is even forcing herself to step back and take a break. She explains,”Instinctively I always want to be involved in everything. But with this pregnancy, especially with what happened last time, I’m getting to the point where I think, f*** everything. It’s the one time in my life I’m allowed to do nothing.”

And it’s not just her baby she worries about — she’s even scared she’s going to lose husband Sam Cooper!

Lily says, “I was terrified the other night in bed. I wake up a lot at the moment and at one point I touched Sam’s face and it was freezing cold. I was screaming. ‘Sam! Sam! Oh my God, my husband’s dead! I’ve sorted everything out and now it’s all over!’ He woke up and said, ‘All the windows are open.'”

Can you sympathize with Lily, HollyMoms?

– Ian Garland

More:

1. Co-Sleeping With Your Kids ISN’T Bad For Them — New Study Reveals!
  2. Lusty Parents Warned: Having Sex While Your Babies Are Asleep in The SAME BED Is Damaging Them!
  3. Kate Hudson Requests Baby Nurse Because She Can’t Sleep!

Natural releif of panic attacks

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 7, 2014

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was totally right.

This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply
how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Michelle

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 29, 2011

I don’t blame her for being anxious, she must be truly terrified of losing her baby and I honestly hope it all goes well for her, I’ve never had a miscarriage so I can only imagine the trauma that must cause. Good luck to her is all I can say.

Elyne

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 10, 2011

I am a 30 years old single ballet teacher,love playing table tennis and reading books now I am seeking a nice man who can give me true love,so I got a username nanafoler432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Julia

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 9, 2011

I totally feel for Lily. I also had a miscarriage and then a still birth and then went on to have a healthy baby boy last year. The pregnancy was intense and had weekly ultrasounds to ensure the baby was ok. It’s a long road and I wish I could say the worry goes away, but it doesn’t. I still (my baby is 9 months old) worry daily that I am going to lose him, myself or my husband. Because of what I’ve been through I’ve learned to cherish every second of every day since tomorrow is not guaranteed. If I could I would give Lily a big hug and tell her to enjoy her baby and that once he/she is here life is so happy. The joy of a baby is worth all the stresses in life. Good luck and Congrats, Lily!

Courtney

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 9, 2011

hollybaby it’s not uncommon for an expectant mother in Lily’s situation to have anxity attacks until she safely gives birth to a healthy baby