Justin Bieber Tells All: I Want To Be Married By The Time I'm 25 — And I Don't Want To Move In With Selena Gomez Yet!

Fri, September 9, 2011 3:42pm EDT by 42 Comments

Justin Bieber has always said he wants to get married young, but now he’s actually pin-pointed a date! Do YOU think he’ll tie the knot with Selena Gomez?

Even though he’s one of the most successful teens in the world, all Justin Bieber really wants is to have a family of his own! The 17-year-old rock star recently opened up in two different interviews and revealed some surprising news — he’s ready to tie the knot and settle down sooner than later!

When asked by WWD where he sees himself in the coming years, Justin reportedly counted on his fingers before answering with this:

“Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do — to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.”

He quickly added, “One thing — I’m not looking to get married now.”

Justin’s mom, Pattie, was only 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son, so it’s not surprising Justin wants to become a young dad — we just wonder if he hopes it will happen with his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, who he says he won’t live with until “after marriage.”

“I don’t know. I feel like if it happens, it happens,” he told Life & Style at Dolce & Gabbana’s Fashion’s Night Out event in NYC Sept. 8. “Right now I’m just focusing on my music, and I feel like it’s going pretty well. I definitely believe in marriage — but not any time soon.”

Do YOU think Justin is unrealistic to want to get married by 25, or do you think that’s a good age? Who do YOU think he’ll marry? Sound off below!

More New York Fashion Week News!

1. Justin Bieber Headed To NYC For Fashion’s Night Out — But Will Selena Gomez Join Him?
  2. Kylie Jenner, 14, Is Walking In Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn Show!
  3. Kendall Jenner’s Coming To Fashion Week: She’s Hosting A Show For Sherri Hill Prom Dresses!

Alone

Posted at 4:47 AM on September 13, 2011

I think justin is a baby yet! and doesnt know what is love mean let alone to fell in love with someone!their relationship is some kind of fancy!Any way i hope good future for them!

Alice

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 11, 2011

Jesus Christ!
He’s 17 for Godssakes.
Its not like he wont have anymore girlfriends.
He has his whole life ahead of him.
Who knows how many girls he’ll have dated before the time he settles down.

beth

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 11, 2011

I am so sick of hearing about him–he isnt even that cute–if he wasnt famous no one would even notice him–she looks like she is his babysitter and he isnt the nice guy he pretends to be

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 10, 2011

Im marrying Justin when im 27 and he’s going to be 25.

anna

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 11, 2011

….xD….ok,thats just sick,n btw u r not selena

Eva

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 10, 2011

I pray to god they dont get married i really hope justin finds someone who cares about him and expresses her love for him and talks about him way more than selena does i think justin cares more about selena than selena cares about him i think they can each find someone better

jess

Posted at 12:47 PM on September 10, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber re soooooooooooooooo cute togethere

Jelena

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 10, 2011

OMFG if they get married & hav the cutest kids in the world= My life complete

lucy

Posted at 10:07 AM on September 10, 2011

i find Jelena just a couple hypocritical and ridiculous
she started with him just to make her pub

loveJBxoxo

Posted at 7:49 AM on September 10, 2011

guys just because he side he want to get maried at the age of 25 dosen’t mean he will mary selena gomez I thing they will be alto of other girls till finds acttully the rigth girl who he want to get maried too and have kids just open your eyes and come back to reality I personly thing the will brak up sonner or later and move on too the next person I’m not jealous or Im actully happy for him but there will be more than 1girl in his life just be reallistic and don’t live in you fantasy world where everything has to be a faritalle and every first love is happy ever after cuz thats will not happen. #nohate

umer01

Posted at 3:19 AM on September 10, 2011

Justin and selena look good together on screen thats what I say

JelenaLover

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 9, 2011

I really hope they get married at have the cutest kids in hollywood! :D
I don’t think there’s a chance that Justin will marry his fan! I hope it’s JELENA♥FOREVER

Perfect

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 9, 2011

25 is a good age I wud get married at tht age too in I hope he get married to Selena they are a cute couple but all I can do is hope cuz we will Neva know wat can happen I luv them both but I dnt want to be a fan tht rush them out of a bf & gf relationship I dnt want to be a fan tht hopes he propose to her in she shuts him down I think he picked a good age for marriage…..so while I’m hoping I’m not hoping to hard I’m jst gonna hope enough tht they have a good relation in is ready for any hardcore thing tht cum in life in any trouble tht cum in a relationship I jst want them to remember tht argueing in friends in family interruption cums in a relationship in all they gotta do is talk it out until they find the solution….remember the sayin ” if it goes away in cum bac it’s yours but if it goes in never cum bac it wasn’t meant for you” so take your time none of your fans is rushing u to get married in have kids in move in together were just hopeing u two will stay together forever in be blessed luv u Selena luv u Justin u have my blessings have a great life in a great relationship

Julie

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 9, 2011

I’m not trying to say anything against but i don’t think a rock star fits him the best.. like he hasn’t made one rock song yet so i don’t agree with that. But about the marriage thing i guess that’s smart headed and way to focus on what’s right

Ann

Posted at 9:42 PM on September 9, 2011

I love how they just throw Selena’s name in everything that he says lol. I mean if it happens it happens. I am 22 now married with one and the other on the way. Which we lived together before we got married been with him since I was 18. I mean he may be marrying someone else, but it may be her you never know.

javi

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 9, 2011

actualy 25 is not a bad age but selena is going to be 20 next year i got married at 20 lasted 3 years if he wants to marry selena he has to dig dipper in to his hart if selena is the one plus he has to wait she wants to do movies not beig a housewife thats so 50’s

deedqwqw

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 9, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordan forworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

JelenaForever

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 9, 2011

umm @Ana Luzia you are never going to be is wife…
just saying and I REALLY REALLY WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED♥♥♥

-JelenaForever♥

Henrique

Posted at 7:17 PM on September 9, 2011

I LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ!!!

Thallya

Posted at 7:15 PM on September 9, 2011

I hope they get married!! They are so beautiful and cute together! … I love Selena Gomez …!!!

Ana Luiza

Posted at 7:14 PM on September 9, 2011

actually I’m going to be his wife

IDK

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 9, 2011

I’M A JELENA FAN BUT I think that Justin is trying to tell us something (I think) that he is not gonna marry Selena cuz I don’t think that they can be 7 years TOGETHER (Until Justin is 25)…But I want them to be MARRY & BE TOGETHER FOREVER..!

c

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 9, 2011

yeah right.. everyone is so in love with their first bf/gf.. almost never actually lasts

smile

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 9, 2011

yes he will marry with sel am sure

dumas1000

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 9, 2011

You don’t actually know someone until you live with them, so it’s a bad idea not to move in with your spouse until after you’re married. Idealistic, yes. Practical, no.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 9, 2011

Hell just called. The answer is no.