Justin Bieber Tells All: I Want To Be Married By The Time I'm 25 — And I Don't Want To Move In With Selena Gomez Yet!

Fri, September 9, 2011 3:42pm EDT by 42 Comments

Justin Bieber has always said he wants to get married young, but now he’s actually pin-pointed a date! Do YOU think he’ll tie the knot with Selena Gomez?

Even though he’s one of the most successful teens in the world, all Justin Bieber really wants is to have a family of his own! The 17-year-old rock star recently opened up in two different interviews and revealed some surprising news — he’s ready to tie the knot and settle down sooner than later!

When asked by WWD where he sees himself in the coming years, Justin reportedly counted on his fingers before answering with this:

“Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do — to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.”

He quickly added, “One thing — I’m not looking to get married now.”

Justin’s mom, Pattie, was only 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son, so it’s not surprising Justin wants to become a young dad — we just wonder if he hopes it will happen with his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, who he says he won’t live with until “after marriage.”

“I don’t know. I feel like if it happens, it happens,” he told Life & Style at Dolce & Gabbana’s Fashion’s Night Out event in NYC Sept. 8. “Right now I’m just focusing on my music, and I feel like it’s going pretty well. I definitely believe in marriage — but not any time soon.”

Do YOU think Justin is unrealistic to want to get married by 25, or do you think that’s a good age? Who do YOU think he’ll marry? Sound off below!

More New York Fashion Week News!

1. Justin Bieber Headed To NYC For Fashion’s Night Out — But Will Selena Gomez Join Him?
  2. Kylie Jenner, 14, Is Walking In Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn Show!
  3. Kendall Jenner’s Coming To Fashion Week: She’s Hosting A Show For Sherri Hill Prom Dresses!

shaiyeen

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 18, 2013

JB do not leave Selena

Selena don’t forget JB

Jenna

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 25, 2012

Jb is to young to get marry rid yet

yasmin l. main

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 27, 2012

hey justin i am youre n.o.1 fan i say you should go and get her. by the way i love every thing about you and this is what i want to be when im older yasmin bieber.

Yatin Chawla

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 12, 2012

Dingdong

Posted at 2:27 AM on May 2, 2012

Its good to have a role model who is different for once.

They should be together and get married soon at 25.

There are too many bad media on violent relationships, break-ups and divorce cases.

If Justin bieber says he wants to be a good dad, have a good family and be a great hubby to Selena Gomez, who also feels the same way for him.

I will choose to have good faith.

Mackenzie

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 4, 2012

I hope you should never never bracket up if you do ll cry for ever!!

Love Mackenzie xoxo

Mackenzie

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 4, 2012

I think you too are a great cuPle and should be a great mum and dad and I’m not just saying this because I’m one of your biggest fans I’m saying it because it’s true!! Hope you like this note from Mackenzie xoxo . I think this is you too 

dia

Posted at 5:48 AM on December 20, 2011

justin and saleena is a good couple so,they should married:)

kritika

Posted at 9:13 AM on December 17, 2011

well justin really belongs to caitlin, your gurl (selena wahtever) is taking him? keep her to yourself, dont let her run of there buddy

Megan

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 9, 2011

OMG I Never Ever Like That Crooked Toothed Gurl. Ughhh Justin Plz Don’t Do This!!!!!!! This Will Ruin Ur Career Have U Even Thought This The Whole Way Through????

leanne

Posted at 5:24 AM on December 7, 2011

I THINK THAT HE WILL MARRY SELENA BUT MOST BELIBERS WILL NOT BE TOO HAPP BUT WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT HIM FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS THATS A TRUE BELIBER AND THATS WHAT I AM

Priyansh

Posted at 4:49 AM on November 6, 2011

I hope that justin bieber will marry selena gomez it will be my great day if justin bieber marry selena gomez

miracle priddy

Posted at 8:13 AM on October 10, 2011

hey justin bieber is so hott. But the question lingers in my mind out of all the girls in the world why selena gomez??????

deepak

Posted at 1:48 AM on November 3, 2011

Selena gomez is mine.if justin bieber even try to marriage with selena i am gonna to crush him and if he try to harm selena i am not gonna to leave him.warning for justin bieber

Megan

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 9, 2011

OMG I Kno Rite

johashly

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 3, 2012

you are such a great guy you go get selena gomez