Jessica appeared at the premiere of her new movie, ‘Take Shelter,’ with a gorgeous summer glow. Find out how to get her healthy, flushed look.
Get Jessica Chastain’s exact red carpet makeup, done by her celebrity makeup artist, Mai Quynh, from her skin prep to the last swipe of lip gloss.
Here’s what Mai did to create the look:
- ”I prepped Jessica’s skin by applying Mark Calm & Composed Super-Soothing Moisturizer all over, followed by mark Primed For Perfection Face Primer to create a clean, glowing canvas.”
- “For Jessica’s eyes, I lined them with Mark Keep It Going Longwear Duo in Entourage (black). Then, I applied liner along the upper lashline using the flat eyeliner brush. To make a dramatic effect, I winged out the liner at the end of the eye. Finishing her eyes, I used two coats of Mark Lash All You Want High Volume Mascara in Black.”
- “I then applied Mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation in Buff with a foundation brush. Next, I put Mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Fair/Light under Jessica’s eyes and around her nose, blending it with a concealer brush. Lastly, I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificient Oil-Absorbing Powder in Ivory/Nude using the powder brush.”
- “To highlight her skin, I dusted Mark Good Glowing Blush in Star Glo on her cheeks using the angled contour face brush.”
- “For Jessica’s lips, I applied Mark Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Sweet to finish the look with a beautiful smile.”
Would you try this look, HollywoodLifers?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com here!
- 10 Runway Hair Ideas That Anyone Can Pull Off
- Fall Fashion: the DOs and DON’Ts of Transitioning Your Wardrobe From Summer to Fall
- 15 Things Men Don’t Want You to Know About Them
- 40 Fab Fall Boots for Under $200