These gals are Hollywood’s hottest of the hot — and then there is Justin Bieber who is in a dimension of his own. But only one star can come out on top of Fashion Week!
It’s a battle of the New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week babes — plus Justin Bieber! Kim Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, Vanessa Hudgens, Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and the Biebs will all be stepping out to the top designer runway shows, exclusive parties and selective invite-only events — but only one will shine as HollywoodLife.com‘s Spring 2012 Fashion Week star! Who will it be?
Here are our picks for the front-runners of Fashion Week:
- Kim Kardashian will literally be EVERY WHERE this week and people just love to Keep Up with the Kardashians. Plus, the fact that Kim just tied the knot to Kris Humphries helps — who doesn’t love that newlywed glow? And she’s filming in the city!
- Victoria Beckham welcomed the birth of her bouncing baby girl Harper Seven in July and just two months after giving birth, Victoria is reportedly down to a slim size 0! How is that possible? We can’t wait to get a glimpse of her post-baby bod — especially when she debuts her new line on Sept. 11!
- Sarah Jessica Parker has a big premiere coming up for her new movie I Don’t Know How She Does It on Sept. 12 — dead smack in the middle of Fashion Week. Perfect timing!
- Vanessa Hudgens recently chopped off her long locks, so we will be getting to see more of her short do’ unless she clips in her hair extensions. And maybe, just maybe, Vanessa will get back together with Josh Hutcherson — or come clean that they have still been secretly dating!
- Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is one of NYC’s newest editions to the celebrity residents’ list. While Bachelorette fans can’t get enough of her every move, Ashley will be walking in her first runway show — Boy Meets Girl — on Sept. 11 where she will be accompanied by her handsome fiance J.P. Rosenbaum.
- Justin Bieber — enough said. If you want to try and catch a glimpse of him, the Biebs will be hanging out at the Dolce & Gabbana Store on Madison Avenue for Fashion Night Out on Sept. 8.
BFFs — who do you think will be the biggest star of fashion week?
– Lindsey DiMattina
More New York Fashion Week News!
- Justin Bieber Headed To NYC For Fashion’s Night Out — But Will Selena Gomez Join Him?
- Kylie Jenner, 14, Is Walking In Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn Show!
- Kendall Jenner’s Coming To Fashion Week: She’s Hosting A Show For Sherri Hill Prom Dresses!