Miley's Costar Douglas Booth: Miley Is 'Very Down-to-Earth & Humble'!

Thu, September 8, 2011 2:43pm EST by 5 Comments

Miley Cyrus’ costar on ‘LOL’ reveals he never dated Miley, but nevertheless has nothing but amazing things to say about his good friend!

Last summer there were rumors Miley Cyrus was getting cozy with her LOL costar Douglas Booth, who had a girlfriend at the time. In the newest issue of Varon, via THG, the actor clears up any speculation. “One morning, I had a call from Luke, my publicist, going, ‘The papers are saying you’re dating Miley Cyrus. Is it true?’ But no, the rumors weren’t true.” However, that doesn’t stop him from gushing about Miley!

“She’s very hardworking. She’s like a 30-year-old in her mind. She made [over] $20 million last year, but she’s very down to earth and very humble,” revealed Douglas.

He goes on to tell a specific story about how grounded Miley is. “You know, she broke her iPhone and her mom wouldn’t give her a new one, and Miley was like, ‘Oh gosh, how much is that gonna cost?’ And I’m like, ‘Um, sorry?’ She doesn’t waste her money at all.”

In fact, Douglas commends her for being more down-to-earth than he would be with her wealth! “She drives a Hybrid… as opposed to having a fleet of cars like I would. I’m not going to lie.”

We love hearing about celebrities who are so grounded and just like us! Are you happy to hear this about Miley? Sound off below!

The Boy

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 8, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

She Knows that everyone has been asking about somebody cares about their Presonally never sence she became Hannah Montana because Turst me I’ve been down that road before she should know that her and I were once the best of friends sence this rivalry got started when her fans have looking for Answers just because you can do anything right Doesn’t mean you’ll be looking for Trouble, she know that she been bully to some others in the past inducling me some people knew about the costume that she came dressed as somebody that she admit to come clean with the Situtation she really hurt me this time, and then whats the better way to hurt her back the fans have been talking about what happend to her this past sunday at the VMA’s back on August 28th she should’ve known better than to across the line she made fun of me back on March 5th that night she appeared on Magzines, covers movies you name it she’ll do whatever she wants then her fans look at her then you’ll think it’s seems nothing right about her I mean I though she was my best friend form high school, but no she turn heel like stacking the deck against somebody with the bullseye painted on the back of your chest, she feels like she wants to do anything she wants What Can she do to spread bullying around her friends and me for One somebody said this a long time ago If your not making any friends then, your not making any money, I mean it’s the simple is that you have leave it by setting bad examples for your loves one at home in Los Angeles, you have to learn form your mistake she knows that don’t take this personal for her she’s can turn this around by hurting someone you love that can hurt somebody else’s feelings hurt every once in a while you think about what happend the past you can get through your body and soul she knows that bullyed me all time like dressing up like me and the next thing you have darts and then you shoot them at the target painted on your back, if the Dominoes fall then you made a big mistake in your life you see she knows you’ll Always confessions about something you did before you became Hannah Montana what would she do she was in my shoes she just let one of the Dominoes fall watch them tumble to the ground and then you know what happens next time runs out for her she’s doesn’t make any mistakes, in life don’t end up like road kill when you had to walk on the backstage to on stage it’s takes you about 105 miles per hour to get there She’s know am still upset what she did to me on SNL to make fun of someone like me you’ll never rather you might break the window like the baseball hits the window then your breaking someone’s heart.

mfan2

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 8, 2011

I wish I could pre-order L.O.L. at Amazon.

o

Posted at 3:22 PM on September 8, 2011

blah they so dated

M

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 8, 2011

Miley didn’t date him
Miley in relationship with liam

donna

Posted at 12:58 AM on September 9, 2011

The pic above is from the Movie and not real life. She was dating with Liam and still is, and he had a steady girl as well. They never dated.