Kendra Wilkinson Drank Her Own Breast Milk! Is This Normal or Gross?

Thu, September 8, 2011 10:24am EDT by 8 Comments

The former ‘Girl Next Door,’ admits that when her boobs ‘leaked’ at parties, she’d go in the bathroom and breastfeed herself!

I don’t know if this is normal for mommies, but it doesn’t sound normal. Kendra Wilkinson, 26, who has a 21-month-old son Hank Jr. with footballer hubby Hank Baskett, admits that when she was out at parties while she was still breastfeeding, she’d nurse HERSELF so her boobs would stop leaking! Totally weird or totally fine?

“My first party after giving birth to Hank, I went to Eve nightclub in Vegas and my boobs started leaking,” a laughing Kendra tells Baby Zone. “I couldn’t do anything so I breastfed myself. And it tasted sweet, too!” Ew!

The Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails, and Getting My Sexy Back author has never been shy when it comes to talking about the weird experiences of parenting — and we love that about her!

“We have a lot of personality in our family and we love each other so much. We can talk smack to each other and laugh about it and have fun with it,” she shares, adding that Hank Jr. is “getting that too.”

“Don’t take everything so seriously,” is Kendra’s motto for motherhood. “If Hank cries for two hours, I’m going to laugh at him for two hours because he’s turning 2!”

What do you think of Kendra’s TMI approach to parenting? And what about this whole “breasfeeding yourself” thing? Did you do that, HollyMoms?

–Leigh Blickley

More Kendra Stories:

1. Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett: Why We Need Our Date Nights Plus When Baby #2 Is Coming! Exclusive!
  2. Kendra Wilkinson Felt Like She Had ‘Nothing To Live For’ While Struggling With Postpartum Depression!
  3. Hank And Kendra Have A Family Day At The Park — Reunited And It Feels So Good!

theTruth

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 2, 2013

Normal as can be, from what I figure. Probably, has health benefits also.

Faisal

Posted at 2:54 AM on March 4, 2012

I think its ok if she drinks her own milk she should share her milk with others to she can makes tea with it .

Mandy

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 9, 2011

I never drank mine but I did try it. It was sweet. Nothing wrong with that! You can express milk without drinking it so I do find that a bit weird.. but to each their own.

Susan

Posted at 6:26 PM on September 8, 2011

OMG. If her kids is drinking her breast milk why can’t she. PLEASE!! It’s far more beneficial than drinking cow’s milk if you think about it.

I’m surprised you don’t blast women who breastfeed altogether!!

You “writers” are so retarded.

bubbles

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 8, 2011

So what? Would it of been better to leak all over her clothing or to express milk down the sink with no privacy since it was at a club? All it shows is that she is comfortable with herself.

redhawke

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 8, 2011

I think the media is totally wasting their time with stories like this. WHO CARES !!!!!! Leave the poor lady alone.
How about reporting something newsworthy.

Al

Posted at 11:27 AM on September 8, 2011

I think PETA is right. They released a statement on this subject recently (I’ll let those interested look it up). I would love a wife who decided NOT to stop lactating and fed me daily What? It’s ONLY OK to drink milk from another species? People with issues are weird. A woman made television recently for an unnatural act (sex with another species) and had to register as a sex offender – yes, but drinking cow’s milk is OK, just don’t try to do that from someone of your OWN species – ya weirdo!

Cows are forced to eat corn (they don’t normally eat corn, they eat grass. You can look that up) BT Corn is a registered insecticide (or pesticide) Google THAT, that is true AND scary (so, if you truly DO love your children, look it up).

I would love, LOVE to be married to a woman who cared about the planet more than social status and who wanted to share her milk for as long as I wanted (I’m still single, ladies), I just don’t want to share with other guys…

Courtney

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 8, 2011

normal she doesn’t want to waist the milk other celeb moms that have breatfed over the decades have probably done the same thing but just never admitted to it