Jon Gosselin Gives Kate Gosselin A Loud Wake-Up Call: 'Get Back To Your Family' & Kate Fires Back!

Thu, September 8, 2011 5:34pm EDT by 19 Comments

Jon Gosselin has begun another war of the words with his ex-wife Kate, offering (unsolicited) advice to her for her post-reality TV show future.

Following Kate Gosselin‘s interview with People, in which she said “I’m freaking out” about Kate Plus 8‘s cancellation, Jon Gosselin told RumorFix.com, “Reality television is not a career. Get back to normal life, simple life, provide for your family, and go from there.”

Jon, who works installing solar panels in Pennsylvania and says he pays Kate child support, added, “It’s really up to Kate as to what she wants to do. I know what I have to do and how I have to provide for my family. That’s growing up and that’s part of life.”

Wow! Since when did Jon emerge as the voice of reason!

Jon also says Kate needs to realize that “normal” people have many kids, and seem to function without a camera following their every move. “Things will work out the way they should work out. Obviously there are families out there that have several kids. People work normal jobs and things work out. To rely on reality television, that’s a misnomer.”

Jon also took a jab at Kate’s lavish lifestyle, telling the interviewer that he’s unsure if Kate will get rid of her 24-acre home in Pennsylvania, but he added, “I don’t have a farm on 24 acres and the kids seem to have a great time at my house.”

As for himself, Jon says he’s enjoying the normalcy of his life. “I go to work everyday and provide for my family, I do the best I can, I spend time with my kids…I’m enjoying my life like normal people do.”

Of course Kate herself didn’t keep quiet about Jon’s interview.

When one of her fans tweeted at her, “love how job gave u advise on how 2 hdl life now, but notice he didn’t say jump off the deep end like he did?! Love u & kids! [sic]” Kate responded, “lol lol lol I did notice. Notice kids don’t live there either! Lol!”

It looks like these two will never stop bickering back and forth!

More Gosselin on HollyBaby:

1. Kate Gosselin Rubs Her Amazing Abs In Ex Jon’s Face! OUCH.
  2. Kate Gosselin Tweets Pic Of Her Disastrous Laundry Room: Is Yours Like This?
  3. Does Kate Gosselin Have A Boyfriend?

In Home Personal Training

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 22, 2012

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my site =). We can have a link trade arrangement between us

Stacee

Posted at 12:39 AM on September 11, 2011

Jon’s still a loser. Where are his Ed Hardy shirts now? Nobody’s looking to hire him for any Hollywood gigs anymore, are they? He wasted his money away on cheap women, expensive cars and an overpriced apartment.
In her own way, Kate’s no better. She’s complaining and ungrateful and altogether just an unpleasant human being and she’s teaching her children to be the same way.

Joanne

Posted at 2:39 AM on September 11, 2011

Hailey, move on!

justpoor

Posted at 10:27 PM on September 9, 2011

Ya, Jon, tell the world how far behind you are on cs. Tell the world how many thousands you spent on other women. Tell the world you have had 4 jobs since last jan. Oh and tell the world you live with a gf who’s dogs p8ss on your clothes. What a joke!!

Joanne

Posted at 2:38 AM on September 11, 2011

Haily, please get a life and leave Jon alone. You are so disturbed. Move on already!

Joanne

Posted at 3:50 AM on September 11, 2011

Oops, I meant, HAILEY.

yellowbean

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 9, 2011

i havent watched the show sence Jon has left personaly I dont understand why she hasnt been charged for domestic like every one else …You know every one wants to be real keep it real how many time did kate slap Jon on T.V

narfie

Posted at 11:37 PM on September 10, 2011

She never slapped him maybe her words did but she had to push him or nothing would of been done.Yes she was bossy but raising all those children things had to be done and she tried hard to do the things that had to be done. He is still immature and I believe is jealous.People are way too hard on kate.

Go Away Kate

Posted at 2:36 AM on September 11, 2011

Narfie, your statements are completely wrong. Kate has pushed everyone out of her life and the children. There are no family members on Kate’s side that even have contact with she or the children (this is completely NOT normal with or without children).

If it was not for Jon and his family they would never have had a first home.

Kate is more than just bossy, she has significant mental health and low self esteem issues that she continues to deny and not take care of. Working on her outside looks has taken all her time, but she needs to work on the ugly inside of hers.

And, who do you think is the mother to those children now? Nanny after nanny after nanny. I am sure this is really great for Gosselin childrens’ self esteem and attachment.

People are not hard enough on Kate Gosselin and she has and is getting away with exploitation and emotional child abuse!

tiffany`

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 9, 2011

Ok I was seriouly seriously pissed off when Jon cheated on Kate because I think it is nasty to cheat! But I cannot stand hearing about Kate anymore! I have no idea how Jon became the “down to earth” one! Kate GET OVER YOURSELF and move on! For your kids sake. They didn’t even look that happy on the last season! And you BOTH need to stop publically talking about each other! You are destroying your kids!

Laurie

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 9, 2011

Yep, now we all know why these 2 split up…he wanted a “normal life” and SHE wanted to stay in the spotlight for herself. She sacrificed her family for what she wanted. Can you say SELFISH!!

ienarf

Posted at 11:48 PM on September 10, 2011

No Jon wanted to be in the spotlight .Kate did what she felt was best to provide her children with a good future. They agreed in the beginning to do the show together they just grew apart He didnt like being tied down.And when he wasnt going to be on the show anymore hhis attitude changed His idea of normal life is what?. Give me a break She is a good mother

Jenni

Posted at 2:28 AM on September 11, 2011

If you watched the show, Jon and Kate Plus 8, you will remember when Jon did not want to continue with the show because he had no privacy. Kate pushed, pushed, and pushed and pushed Jon out of her life so the show could continue. She had already kicked him over the garage to live and continued the TV sham. He looked depressed and unhappy.

Kate has done nothing to provide for her children. Her children have provided for themselves due to her selfish ways. The children have significant difficulties and she continues to make unhealthy life style and decisions for the children.

If you think Kate Gosselin is a good mother then you have not obviously been watching the show. I hope you don’t have children, because you obviously believe child abuse is OK.

Kevin

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 8, 2011

Believe it or not,I finally finished my single life last week!!!!I am a 32 years old TV producer and have no time to get to know people in reality,so I got a usename—-Samlake123 on MEETRICH.c0m then I met her,she is a college teacher,and she looks more beautiful than photos on the website,so we date a few times and we both feel good.I intend to make a propose to her.Thanks to the website,you can check it out or recommend it to your friends or relatives.

steff17

Posted at 6:29 PM on September 8, 2011

Awww poor Katie, all that money in the bank and she’s freaked out! Not freak time yet sweetheart, try losing you job and your home then cry poor. Hundreds of thousands have lost everything and no Audi TT in the driveway. You try to hide everything from your fans so they will feel sorry for you. You did not mention the pool, car, your own tanning bed etc.. until you got busted, then comes the excuses..buh bye tweetie , welcome to the realist of the real world!!

tufgirl

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 9, 2011

Riiight!!! KATE IS SOOOO LAME!!! Jon take custody of those kids before kate destroys their lives!

Sandi

Posted at 3:48 AM on September 11, 2011

Kate Gosselin is pathetic. She has no friends and no family. If it was not for Jon’s side of the family, the children would be without support and family (grandparents).

Kate Gosselin needs a psychological evaluation and recommendations she should follow if the Gosselin children rremain under her care. She is selfish and money hungry.

SoCalGal619

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 8, 2011

Good for you Jon! Finally grew a pair! You hit the nail on the head with everything you said!

Lenni

Posted at 2:43 AM on September 11, 2011

I agree with you 100% SoCalGal619. I really like Jon. TLC must have had a pretty good reason to dump Kate Gosselin, as Kate would say, LOL.