Joe Jonas Smoked Pot, Some Blogger Claims! Do You Believe Her?

Thu, September 8, 2011 9:36am EST by 12 Comments
Getty Images

Joe’s always been the most rebellious of the Jo Bros, but we find it hard to believe he’d do something like this!

Another Disney star is caught in a pot scandal, as a blogger for xoJane is alleging that she saw Joe Jonas light up a fatty in the DJ booth at NYC’s Soho House last month. “Joe tapped me on the shoulder and asked if he could smoke,” claims blogger Cat. “He tapped me on the shoulder — no, not a rub. It was a non-sexual tap.”

“I didn’t ask him about Frankie Jonas — the Bonus Jonas — I just let him bro out with his bros,” Cat continues. “It was him and his boys. There were girls there too, but it was like four or five dudes. Anyway, Joe came in the booth and we passed him the joint. He was really nice and said thank you and everything.”

Hmm… This story sounds pretty dicey to us. We believe Joe would say “thank you” when offered a gift, but that’s about it. Even though he wouldn’t be the first Disney star to find themselves up in smoke, he really just doesn’t seem like the type to do this — especially in public.

What do YOU think?

anna

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 6, 2012

not surprising to me really …buuuut im not going to believe anything someone says until i see proof, im not that stupid

ashley

Posted at 8:11 AM on January 16, 2012

i agree 100%

ashley

Posted at 8:07 AM on January 16, 2012

wouldn’t suprise me, even a little bit.

Joe Jonas' girl

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 10, 2011

I for got to mention she’s a b*tch, wh*re, sl*t, h*e for spreading this rumor. I hate her so much.

Joe Jonas' girl

Posted at 7:59 PM on September 10, 2011

I for got to say that who ever spread this rumor doesn’t know Joe at all.

Joe Jonas's girl

Posted at 7:58 PM on September 10, 2011

Joe didn’t smoke weed. He would never do that and everyone knows that he wouldn’t. I think he would never do that. Who ever spread this rumor is a hater of Joe. And they’re trying to upset us fans. I’m upset about this rumor. This story is bull sh*t. This story never will be true. They’re just saying this because he has his shirt off and he’s in bed with a girl. And they’re just jelous that Joe’s in bed with another girl and not in bed with another girl. This is garbage. I hate this story so much. I hope everyone else agrees with me. I want people to agree with me.

Brit

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 9, 2011

Lol @ all his delusional stans, he could *h*t in a plate and y’all would eat it up. Of course he smoked. He’s such a douche and I believe he does alot more stuff behind the scenes.

heather

Posted at 8:57 PM on September 8, 2011

The Frankie thing makes me believe she wants attention. And even if he did do pot, I wouldn’t care. He’s 22 and I wouldn’t blame him for experimenting with this kind of stuff.

jacke

Posted at 6:20 PM on September 8, 2011

This history is so fake! Just Leave Joe alone.

Charlotte

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 8, 2011

I’m sure everyone in there mid/late teens or in their early 20s has tried a bit of pot.
I wouldn’t be shocked if Joe has been smoking pot from time to time.

c

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 8, 2011

if you make it to adulthood without ever trying pot you’re severely missing out on being young

Ericaa

Posted at 9:42 AM on September 8, 2011

honestly who cares if he did!! 15 year olds smoke pot, its not big deal, he’s 21!!! people need to chill.Atleast he wasn’t doing lines…