‘Bachelor Pad 2′ Couple Blake Julian & Holly Durst Are Happily Engaged!

Thu, September 8, 2011 1:42pm EST by 7 Comments

Holly and Blake were star-crossed lovers during ‘Bachelor Pad 2′ as they were connected to others — but now their love’s free to fly!

Holly Durst may have been one of the reasons that Blake Julian got kicked off Bachelor Pad 2, but that sad rose ceremony where Blake left wasn’t his final goodbye to Holly. Since departing the show, their flirtations have turned into a true fairytale. The two 28-year-old reality stars are now happily engaged, a source tells People magazine!

During the show, Holly and Blake’s romance never truly peaked as they both had connections with other people. Holly’s ex-fiance Michael Stagliano posed a problem as did Blake’s relationship with Melissa Schreiber. But when Holly handed Blake a love note before he left that may have just sparked their flame.

Now both Holly and Blake have found a way to unite outside of the Bachelor Pad 2 house drama. Congrats Holly and Blake on your engagement!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelor Pad Stories:

1. Vienna: I Wanted To Rip Kasey’s Clothes Off & Make Love!
  2. Blake Denies Erica!
  3. Vienna: Seeing William Kicked Off Was The Hard!

LOUANN

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 13, 2011

YOUR RIGHT JOSEE, HOW CAN ANY ONE FEEL RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!!
LOOK AT THE WAY SHE TOLD HIM, I DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE SAYS. THEY HAD BEEN TALKING FOR DAYS, AND HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO TELL HIM. SHE WANTED TO DO IT ON TV, TALK ABOUT A FAME WHORE THATS HOLLY. MIKE IS SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER, BLAKE IS GAY, HE NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. IT IS NOT GOING TO LAST SHE WILL FIND OUT AND GO RUNNING BACK TO MIKE. I HOPE MIKES DOESN’T EVEN TAKE THE CALL.
GOOD LUCK MICHAEL YOU DESERVE A GREAT LIFE.

Leesa

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 9, 2011

I’m so excited to hear this! They make the most adorable couple and it was so obvious that their attraction was undeniable. I knew it, I just knew it– I could see it the first time they met on Bachelor Pad. I’m so happy that Holly and Blake found each other and I wish them the very best that life has to offer! True love always finds a way to prevail! What a fairytale romance this turned out to be –please tell me we will see some pictures! Congratulations on your engagement Holly and Blake!

Josee

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 12, 2011

How can anyone feel good about what these two have done, to fall in love (for real) you dont need to rub it in other man`s face, that is a sigh of just how disgusting this Blake is, and Holly is not better, that ring was bought and paid for by the show, I have to wonder what this lady cares about other then showing off and her love of money, pay back is a bitch

Didi

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 13, 2011

I do – because they are nice people. They like each other and I like them. They did not rub it into anyone’s face….they just happened to like each other a lot. You can’t force love, or be we someone out of pity.

Connor

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 8, 2011

NO!!!!!! NOOO!!!! WHY?!! What about Michael?! NOOOO I loved Michael so much! He loved her and she was just fricken playing him!!! I also love Kirk :)

Cassidy

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 8, 2011

I totally agree!!!! I loved Michael and her together!! Team Michael

Didi

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 13, 2011

She loves Blake…got that? Michael may be a nice guy, but Blake is smarter and better looking. He has never said anything bad about anyone. I understand why he likes Holly – she is a great girl and I wish them best of luck.