Selena Gomez Goes On A Risky Carnival Ride — Was She In Danger? Shocking Video!

Wed, September 7, 2011 7:58am EDT by 17 Comments

Selena’s so brave — we bet Justin Bieber was worried about her!

Selena Gomez doesn’t have TOO much of a wild streak, but watching her take on a risky carnival ride gives us goosebumps!

Selena, 19, was at the Oregon State Fair over Labor Day weekend, and she flew in the air when she rode on the scary Slingshot! Many fans captured the moment on their phones, and we can say for a fact that Selena is such a trooper — and way more brave than we are!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — was Selena’s ride brave or risky?

– William Earl

Get MORE Selena Gomez News Here!

1. Should Your Loved One Make You A Better Person As Justin Bieber Says Selena Gomez Does For Him?
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Her Song ‘Bang Bang Bang’ Is About Nick Jonas & Justin Bieber!
  3. Selena Gomez Keeps Justin Bieber Close To Her Heart!

Melissa Robertson

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 8, 2011

I hope this is giving me views :P

Melissa Robertson

Posted at 11:02 PM on September 8, 2011

Umm I’m sorry but, who told this site it was okay to use my YouTube video?

Mich

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 8, 2011

I cant tell you personally that that ride in not a danger or a risk… everytime I go to the oregon fair I ride that thing. Its not dangerous… Plenty of people ride it daily! ITS FUN((:
I think its weird that she was in Salem tho… so weird to me. Im not used to celebs coming to salem haha

ihategomezmrsbieber

Posted at 2:11 AM on September 8, 2011

i just wish she was gonna die that would be the dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIEBER IS MY BABY !!!!! i ♥ Bieber he is my husband =))

lucky

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 7, 2011

of course justin is worried because he love selena gomez.

Taylor

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 7, 2011

God… The title of this article is sooo over exaggerated. Why would Selena be in danger?

smile

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 7, 2011

sel is so brave and this is only a ride and its not risky and jb you dont need to worry about it your selena babyyy is very brave

OMFG

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 7, 2011

I wouldn’t go on tht ride it looks scary but OMG selena was so bravee LOVE THT GIRL<3

hjddsj

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 7, 2011

why isn’t she death? god please let her die

Erica

Posted at 2:26 PM on September 7, 2011

OMG even when she goes on a ride ppl still call her a whore and how is she trying to get attention when she asked one of the ppl who work there to tell everyone to put the cameras away she is just an ordinary girl but she is a singer and an actress and has her own clothing line but she is still normal gosh ppl r such idiots and there only saying bad comments like that cos they dont have the guts to get on it p.s WOW she is soo amazing I would love to go in it wow and her hair still looks great after the ride what an amazing role model

van

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 7, 2011

OMG, I will do it too! She isn’t SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAVEEEEEEEEEE! OMG, SELENA IS HERO!!!! STOP IT! She is just stupid whore, who wants attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 7, 2011

Haha, you’re so immature. Please get off of this site, we don’t need the likes of you. Do us ALL a favor :) You’re probably like 2 so who the hell are you to be talking? You don’t have a brain :)

di

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 7, 2011

attention whore!!!!!

javi

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 7, 2011

thats awesome and crazy she’s kind of a daredevill well she’s from texas all texans are tough even women

Laure

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 8, 2011

I wish she fell off oh and if I ever see her at any fair on a ride I’ll personally push her off the ride along with my friend Kendra. Justin is better off without her so Justin if you ever read this you need to smarten up and dump that girl you know she’s no good

m

Posted at 10:17 AM on September 7, 2011

no,she’s just having fun

Gossip Girl

Posted at 6:10 AM on September 24, 2011

Heads up lover BOy,Seems like S would never set her eyes on a POMPOUs jerk at all,she’s Stickin with her BF!!xoxo