Get A Smokey Eye Look Just Like Miley Cyrus On The 'Prestige' Magazine September Cover!

Wed, September 7, 2011 11:45am EDT by 5 Comments

Creating a smokey eye can be difficult no matter how many how-to’s you read, but what if your eyeshadow palette TOLD you just what to do?

Getting a sultry eye look like Miley Cyrus has never been easier. The Stila Smoky Eye Talking Palette includes four shades and literally tells how to apply each one. A Stila makeup artist’s voice will come through the palette explaining exactly how to apply each shadow from what brush you should use to where you need to apply the color. The entire process takes less than one minute!

Once you’ve gotten the hang of how to create the perfect smokey eye, you can leave the audio tutorial in the dust and just use the product for its shadows. The palette, in the shade The Grays, includes a shimmering white, a jet black, a silver and a silver-gray. The black shade can double as an eyeliner when used with a pointed brush and a bit of water, but I’ll let the palette do the talking…

–Eden Univer

Get glamorous with our friends at Glamour!

1. Your 10 Toughest Sex Questions—Answered by Guys!
  2. Real Wedding Album: Barbie & Ken!! (No, Really! It’s Phenomenal!)
  3. Stars Share Their Worst DON’T Moment
  4. What Your Jeans Say About You (According to Guys!)

Kara

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 10, 2011

She looks so BEAUTIFUL!!!! (But again, she always looks beautiful…)

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 9:26 AM on September 8, 2011

On Destiny Hope Cyrus

I’m am sure there’s explaion for this because her public to get what she wants in life Desnity how could you be so curel to me sence Desnity this past sunday at VMA’s back in August the not way her image looks because her fans have trusted her in the 1st place I Thought I knew You Desnity Really, Desnity Really You See Sence I put you down sunday night you really think Desnity am not letting you get away with everything your nothing more than bully of your own kind your fans love you look at what your doing to them and me I thought I loved you Desnity but no your boyfriend turned you into monster now I dont know who you are anymore Desnity Besides what kind of person whos like acts like that in fornt of her boyfriend who in fact loves you. I know that he not happy with you by now thinking what you’ve done Desnity you want just get your revenge,that it Desnity just because I humled you at the VMA’s I hope Someone knock some sence back into you. your jerk

Susan

Posted at 5:55 AM on September 10, 2011

just LOL.

David

Posted at 3:03 AM on September 8, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Luna ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

gigi