Joe Jonas Wants Taylor Swift Back! Are They Caught In A Love Triangle With Taylor Lautner?

Wed, September 7, 2011 11:00am EDT by 40 Comments

blanca :)

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 4, 2012

haha JemiFan claro k las canciones i´m sorry and jus in love NO son para demi, primero checa las entrevistas de joe y luego habla hehe

Milly

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 26, 2011

Joe. Like they said, he’s grown up since they dated, and he realizes his mistake. They’d be so cute together, tehy were perfect!

BMW

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 11, 2011

I think it’s great that he’s possibly changed! But I don’t think she’d take him back

hug

Posted at 7:36 AM on October 18, 2011

I think she likes it when medias say those kind of things like two guys wants her back it puts attention on her and she likes that kind of publicity and blablabla…but in the end I think they are playing with her making publicity for them like she made for her by using them in her stupid songs.
Let´s be honest: the guy that will be crazy to date Taylor Swift knowing the girl likes to put everything in songs is and will be the MOST STUPID GUY EVER.

cfm

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 16, 2011

I would rather date Taylor Lautner. Way more better than Joe Jonas. Sorry for Joe’s fans

JemiFan

Posted at 9:03 PM on September 14, 2011

I love all three of them. But I believe in JEMI and TAYLOR SQUARED! And Joe’s producer pretty much comfirmed that Joe’s song I’m Sorry and Just In Love are for Demi Lovato. But he did write a song for Tay. I’m glad that the drama b/w them is over. :)