Eva Longoria Engaged To Penelope Cruz's Brother Eduardo—They're Marrying This Year, Says New Report!

Wed, September 7, 2011 10:38am EDT by 5 Comments

It’s been less than a year since Eva Longoria split from ex-husband Tony Parker, but according to Star magazine, she plans to marry again—this year!—after saying ‘yes’ to beau Eduardo Cruz’s proposal earlier this summer.

“The big moment came while they were cruising the Mediterranean on a yacht with his sister Penelope Cruz and her husband Javier Bardem, in July,” claims Star. “And they even plan to wed later this year.”

A source tells the magazine of the couple-of-six-months, “After he proposed, Eva and Eduardo jumped into the water together.”

But a source told HollywoodLife.com on Wednesday morning that Star‘s story “isn’t true.”

This isn’t the first time reports of engagement have surfaced. On August 18, OK! claimed the pair were also engaged, prompting Eva’s rep to deny the couple had any plans to marry.

Regardless, Eva and Eduardo are head-over-heels.. Says Star‘s source: “They’ve found their soul mate in each other.”

Photoshop Overviews

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 8, 2012

Great work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

электрический котел отопления цена

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 29, 2012

Great site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your effort!

Sara

Posted at 3:19 AM on September 8, 2011

I am a 30 years old magazine editor,smart and lonely,now I am seeking a nice man who can give me true love,so I got a username nanafoler432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

jeremy

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 7, 2011

This is shocking news, i’m absolutely beside myself with grief and simply cannot believe Eva would ever stoop to this “Cruz” dudes level. This would be like me getting in the ring with Tyson. Eva, come on, the rebound relationship is over now and it’s time you found someone you can look to the future with on a more permanent basis; that can take care of you and that you can depend on. Not some jumped up punk that’s only someone because he has a famous sister, who by the way I also hold partly responsible for this travesty. I mean come on Eva, how can you get past those moobs, that grotesque body art and that faux face fuzz? At least Tony was athletic and played for a respectable team!
Cruz dude back off, she’s way out of your league!
Worst day ever! Appalled, shockingly appalled…

dumas1000

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 7, 2011

Drop that Star Magazine and slowly step away from the dumpster fire. If you honestly believe anything that you read in Star, then I’ve got some beach front property in Death Valley I’d like to sell to you.