'Teen Mom' Recap: Maci Has A Breakdown, Catelynn Tells Tyler It's Over & Amber Gets Arrested For Abusing Gary!

Tue, September 6, 2011 11:23pm EDT by 7 Comments

On tonight’s episode of ‘Teen Mom,’ Amber spends the night in jail, Catelynn struggles with weight insecurities, Farrah jets off to Florida to look for apartments and Maci gets long blonde hair extensions! Did YOU watch?

As usual, all four of the Teen Moms struggle to deal with their own personal problems on the Sept. 6 episode, which range from no contact orders to custody battles and relationship issues. Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, Farrah Abraham and Catelynn Lowell never leave their fans without some drama — and of course, lots and lots of tears. What did you think of tonight’s episode?

Amber:
Tonight’s episode starts off with the news that Amber was arrested and charged with domestic battery for beating up Gary on the show last season. She is placed in jail and issued a no contact order, which prohibits her and Gary from having any contact. Gary is heartbroken and scared thinking about what may happen to Amber, who he has started to fall in love with again.

After her release from jail, Amber’s mom Tonya picks her up and then gets Leah from Gary’s house so that Amber can see the baby. When Tonya drops Leah off, Amber tells her that she really appreciates everything she’s done for her, but that she desperately needs more help. “I need the motherly support…I want to break this cycle of dramatic things that are happening,” she tells her mom. “I want you back in my life mom!” Will Tonya step up and help out? We’ll see!

Farrah:
Farrah
lets her mom know that she wants to go to school in Florida and take Sophia with her, but her mom wants the baby to stay with her. Of course, Farrah breaks down and tells her mom that she needs to stop suffocating her and let her be happy. And Faraah lets her dad Michael know how she feels too!

On another note, Farrah gets rid of her new puppy Candy and gives the dog to her neighbor Jean. But surprisingly, she’s not really upset — she’s actually kind of happy! We saw this coming…

She jets off to Florida with Sophia and thankfully leaves her parents behind — we don’t need to witness another mental breakdown from selfish Farrah. Once in Florida, Farrah drops off her application at a school she wants to attend before meeting with a realtor to look at apartments. And she actually likes the places she sees!

Maci:

Kyle gets in a dirt bike accident and shatters his knee! He gets surgery, which makes Maci realize that she now has to take care of not only Bentley and her school work, but K yle for the next FOUR WEEKS. She’s not thrilled.

After she picks Kyle up from the hospital and brings him home, Maci automatically becomes stressed. Bentley throws multiple tantrums while she’s trying to care for Kyle and finish a paper that’s due at 10pm! Maci is so overwhelmed and doesn’t know how to physically do everything. We feel bad for her!

On Kyle’s birthday, Ryan picks Bentley up for a visit while Maci goes to class. At dinner, Ryan’s parents ask him if he talked to Maci about legalizing their custody deal, but he admits he hasn’t nor does he think it’s necessary. Once again, it appears that the Edwards are trying to stir up drama that’s not even there!

Maci meets with her college counselor and talks to him about everything. He lets her know that this semester at school is make it or break it and that she needs to focus on getting her degree not only for herself, but for Bentley.

Then to surprise her birthday beau Kyle, Maci heads to the salon and gets long blonde hair extensions! She’s turning over a new leaf…

Catelynn:
Catelynn
is trying to finish high school, while Tyler starts community college. But although they’re both in school, Tyler has much more free time and is spending more time with their friends. Tyler tells a distraught Catelynn that  he is going clubbing and she gets very jealous and says she feels like it isn’t going to work between them “because they’re totally different.” Oh no! They decide counseling will work best to help them figure out their schedules and new lifestyle. We hope they don’t break up — they’re so good together!

On the way to see their counselor, Catelynn gets emotional again when Tyler tells her that she overeacts sometimes when he tries to talk to her. She tells him she’s insecure and just afraid of losing him, which he says will never happen.

Catelynn and Tyler meet with their clinical counselor Kathleen to talk about their relationship. Catelynn opens up about her weight insecurities and her fear of Tyler leaving her, just like the rest of her family. He reassures her that he’s never going to do that and that he loves her no matter what size she is or what she does. It’s not hard to see how much they truly care for each other.

Catelynn decides to go out with everyone and enjoy herself. She and Tyler have a great time at the club and she finally realizes that he only has eyes for her — Aww!

–Leigh Blickley

More ‘Teen Mom:’

1. Maci Bookout Leaving ‘Teen Mom’ For Bentley? ‘I Don’t Want To Steal His Childhood!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Catelynn Christmas Shops For Carly, Amber Goes On A Date & Maci Tells Kyle She’s Ready To Have ANOTHER Baby!
  3. ‘’Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham LOVES Her New Boobs — And Thanks To Them, She’s More Conceited Than Ever!

Get More: Teen Mom (Season 3), MTV Shows

Grown teen mom

Posted at 1:27 AM on October 20, 2011

Sophia is not ugly but odd looking. She looks much better with “sucky” in her mouth. I’m sure it’s compliments of grandma. Sophia is bratty but behaves best when Michael is around. Farrah and Debra spoil her to death as they compete for her love.Don’t be afraid to give her a time out or a tap on the diaper. If you spoil a two year old you will want to physically abuse your adult child. Debra is an example of that. I would not leave my child with that witch. She will try to take her away from Farrah. Farrah may want the freedom now but may lose her child as a result because her witch of a mother will steal her child’s love. Sophia will soon not listen to Farrah and relate to Debra as her mom. How do I know? I was the original teen mom with a mom much like Debra when it came to my child. She destroyed the relationship between my son and myself for many years. He eventually saw her for what she was but his life was ruined. And I had lost so much. I was not running after my lost youth just going to school and working. My mother told my son that I wasn’t home because I preferred anything to him which was so very untrue.Like Debra, my mother wasn’t interested in caring for the crying infant but wanted the cute toddler after I had been through the hard times alone. Debra was always trying to induce guilt, telling Farrah she didn’t care about her baby. To compensate, Farrah relinquished a social life entirely. I did the same for 10 years. And I was much prettier than Farrah. Maci has the most normal mom but Farrah needs to take Sophia and run, don’t walk, as far away from Debra as she can get. Leave the country if necessary. Let her cry. That sickening woman is after your child, Farrah. Look what Barbara Evans did. Jace will never really be his mother’s son. Too bad Jenelle didn’t really let that cow have it because she deserves it. What is it with these horrible mothers who want their grandchildren. Children belong with their mothers. Help your daughters. My mom wouldn’t give me a dime when we were practically starving. She did nothing to help me. All she did was constantly criticise me. But I would never sign over custody to her or go off and leave my child with her.

Seriously?

Posted at 12:43 PM on September 7, 2011

You forgot the part where Maci had Bentley in the car seat in the front seat. Way to keep your kid safe! How about letting Kyle’s mom drive him home, and you focus on making sure your kid is safe in the car?

annoyed

Posted at 3:13 AM on September 7, 2011

Seriously, could Farrah be a bigger b****! That poor little puppy just had her prayers answered! To bad little Sophia, is going to turn out just like her mom. The ugly little brat
is already irritating the crap out of me. I want to turn the channel everytime she comes on!!!! Amber and Gary have by far the cutest little girl. I just hope they’re not doing any damage to her already fragile mind!!! Another thing WHAT is with these kids pacifiers? That’s just plain WRONG and laziness on the parents part. Excluding Ryan cause, when he does have Bentley at least he makes an attempt to rid him of that thing. Macintosh on the other hand encourages it. Why, cause she’s lazy and doesn’t want to deal with it. I don’t know why she wants another baby for. She already has two. You can’t blame Ryan for asking if Kyle is slow cause, something isn’t quite right upstairs with him. I do however think he seems like a good guy! Best of luck to you all. Your going to need it. As far as Farrah and Sophia go, it’s a lost cause!!!!

cinnamon

Posted at 3:22 AM on September 8, 2011

Finally!!!!!! I thought I was the only one that felt these things.. well put =)

mom

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 20, 2011

wow you must not have a life to talk about children like that you obviously dont have any .you must be a child yourself to talk like that what a disgusting person.

Shiki

Posted at 1:26 AM on September 7, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Elyne,she just has borned a lovely baby.Her husband is a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

whosays

Posted at 12:47 AM on September 7, 2011

Seriously, Maci needs this court ordered thing so she can stop acting like she runs the show. MTV hasn’t showed her bad side and I’ve read many times over about it. She even admitted to making Kyle take a paternity test for Bentley-why..because she said Ryan made her. Uh-because she supposedly admitted to cheating on Ryan with Kyle and wanted to make sure it was his kid. She was the only one saying it was because of Ryan, Kyle was on camera saying nothing. Maybe Farrah isn’t the only selfish one on the show, she is just more prominent than the rest.