Russell Armstrong's Funeral: Friends & Family Are Distraught Over His Portrayal On 'Real Housewives.'

Mon, September 5, 2011 2:40pm EDT by 13 Comments

lankyone

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 18, 2012

Does anyone have any photos of Russell’s x wife and x girlfriend?

Susan

Posted at 8:48 AM on January 3, 2012

Taylor needs to be taken off the show. She is way TOO MUCH DRAMA. Causes the problems herself. She should have continued to be a wallflower.

peanut

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 30, 2011

I feel so bad for his family and children,not her.If she had not demanded the kind of life the other women had on the show he may still be here.For her to write a book about the so-called abuse is disgusting.He is not here to defend himself and she can say whatever she wants.She needs help because I think she has mental issues.She set him up to be dis-liked by her friends.The way they treated him at that white party was heartbreaking to watch.I don’t believe he ever hit her,for whatever reason he seemed to love her so much.They should have stayed in Vegas that night but no she had to come back for that party.Please,she is why they did not like him but she took him there?

loyal viewer

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 23, 2011

I think that Taylor needs a whole lot of help. I don’t think that she should be on the Housewives. She needs to get help with, definitely alcohol abuse and maybe even drug abuse. I am a sober alocoholic of 22 years and I see alot of myself and actions in Taylor. I truly don’t think Russell ever abused her~

olivia

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 23, 2011

I think everyone involved are heartless this man was lost and his wife and the network should be ashamed to air anything after his suicide in my eyes the show show be canceled….theses women are more concerned about fame and money to care that someone lost their life over this….we all make mistakes in life and how could anyone not see suicicide is a hopelss act he had no hope how truelu sad….God bless his soul and family…

Russell made that choice

Posted at 2:14 AM on December 23, 2011

Comment @ Dana: Please learn how to spell and use words in the proper text. It will help state your argument more strongly. Otherwise, you sound like an idiot.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 11, 2011

The few times he was on the show – he appeared not friendly – the apposite – more like mean, ….he did the maybe for him the easy way out, cowardly, there are children involved here !..and dont try to change it around …..he was also an abuser! lets se it clear!

Nate

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 5, 2011

I am a 34 years old car salesman,rich and lonely,now I am seeking a nice woman to live together,so I got a username Matrix1164 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Reality Viewer

Posted at 7:41 PM on September 5, 2011

I’m sorry but I’m so over this whole story. Also HL, the pop up ads/commercials on your site are too much. Can’t even come here anymore.

Mookie

Posted at 5:06 PM on September 5, 2011

suicide is self-inflected stop trying to blame Bravo and his “estranged” wife for what was his own personal choice

Mookie

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 5, 2011

Russell made a choice and he signed a contract so it is not in bad taste to air the episodes….although I am sorry for his family’s lost why didn’t anyone in his family try to help him and talk to him about all of the things that was going on in his life and try to help… and why blame Taylor?? Taylor did not kill him he did that his self no one person can force you to kill yourself that is that persons choice

Dana

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 22, 2011

Taylor’s Lie’s started the hole thing… I don’t think he should have taking his life,,,,He should have taking their child and moved away from there and just let Taylor live her ” Lying life”!!!! She is a want-to-be and is nothing but a FAKE!!

peanut

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 30, 2011

I so agree with you.I don’t believe that he knew she was telling people that he was physical with her.When they were with the therapist everything came up but that.She just reaks liar.