Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Holding Hands In London! They've Been Reunited — See Pics!

Mon, September 5, 2011 9:32am EDT by 63 Comments

sabrina

Posted at 12:55 PM on September 8, 2011

And the hand holding pics?

Cool story bro.

To shosho1

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 7, 2011

Thanks for such an insightful comment that shows how pathetic one truly has to be to hate on someone they do not even know. Hope others don’t judge you the way you judge her.

ShippersBCrazy

Posted at 5:38 PM on September 7, 2011

As usual, there is no hand holding pic. Rob isn’t even outside with the rest of them. And only one girl will even talk to KStew, the rest of Rob’s friends don’t want anything to do with her. She tags along all time, wanted or not.

Even when you do get a blurry pic of them holding hands he never touches her skin, he lets his fingers hang loose. He tolerates her grabbing his hand, he doesn’t reciprocate. I’ll bet he’s glad when BD promo is over.

jen

Posted at 3:57 AM on September 10, 2011

YEAAAAHHHH, youre right!! LOL! they are for real dude! as in together! as in living together! just accept it! with acceptance, comes PEACE!!

El

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 6, 2011

I CAN SEE MARCUS! wooooohoooo. Hes reunited with his besty Marcus aswell :)

Tanya

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 6, 2011

I can’t get your pictures you say click on for more pictures. And most the time the videos don’t work either.
I don’t like checking out your news anymore because I can’t get it to work!

lia

Posted at 5:07 AM on September 6, 2011

orry no pics from both with rob THAT WAS IT I NEVER BELIEVE FAN ACCOUNTS BUT THIS IS SO TRUE AND YES THEY ARE NO PICS FROM ROB BECAUSE THE GIRL SAID ROB GO INTO THE HOUSE THEY ARE HAPPY THE HOULE FAMILY WAS THERE BECAUSE THE TOMS SISTER IS PREGNANT AND ROB WILL BE THE GODFATHER OF THE BABY AND THEY ARE HAPPY AND IN THE PIC YOU CAN SEE KRISTEN AND A GIRL THE GIRL IS TOMS SISTER SOOOOOO NOW WE CAN WAIT FOR MORE ROBSTEN SWEET MOMENTS

lindali1

Posted at 5:08 AM on September 7, 2011

For seeking Interr-acial Love , i think i have
the best choice__ HoTβlαckwhitе.СòM __ it’s where to- me-et bla-ck, whit-e, gorgeous, bea-utiful for rom-ance and- enduring relation-ship-s ! – it’s the best place for s’eeking int’erracial lo-ve. which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to me-et the at’tractive s’ingles and treat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your frie-nds.

The articel its true,but there is no picture from robert pattinson and kristen stewart,i think hollywood life its already tag wrong picture.

jen

Posted at 9:33 PM on September 7, 2011

THE NONIES are scrumbling desperately to explain Kristen’s presence at the christening ofTom Sturridge’s naphew where in Rob’s the godfather!! LOL! Its obvious that they are married..errr having a very serious relationship!!

lia

Posted at 4:50 AM on September 6, 2011

that is definetly true i dont think that a 12 years old girl lying here is all that what she was writting
 All right. I was ready to go to my dads house, so I opened my front door, turned to look into the house waiting for my mother, then I turned around and saw a couple. I looked at them and gasped. It was ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART. I screamed and fell on the floor crying. My brother ran downstairs because he thought i was hurt. Then he was like WHAT HAPPENED and I was like ROBERT! KRISTEN! and they turned around, didnt see anything and walked to the party. My brother looked and grimaced.”Want to meet them?””YES OMG YES” still crying :S then he said get the camera and your blackberry and then he took me to meet them. I was still crying my eyes out and long story short, I got to meet them, and I got a hug from Rob and I was told to cheer up and Kristen said she would never hate me because my brother said if I didnt shut up they would hate me. Then my mum got pissed at me because I kept on crying in

????

Posted at 4:20 AM on September 6, 2011

ok,few things i don’t get. 1)this was a teenage girl that said she seen them both walking down the street,holding hands,etc. 2)she got pics (she said) of herself with both of them,when her big brother asked if she wanted to meet them.3)she managed to upload these pics 2 twitter immediately,but not the clear ones of her with either rob or kristen?? 4)if you see the wider pic you can see a blonde haired guy taking these pics.
now,to me,i think maybe if this girl (who said she was still
crying an hour later) saw rob and kristen walking down the
street together…maybe she saw what she wanted to.
oh and btw,that is a house they are in front of.
and no,i am not hating on anyone here.i believe that this
girl believes what she saw.
now,if she posts the other pics like she said she would a.s.a.p.,then we know she wasn’t just an hysterical girl.

poetri

Posted at 1:04 AM on September 6, 2011

shosho1

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 6, 2011

btw there is no robert and he hates her because she is so ugly and stupid , they should leave enachothers and robert deserve someone better kirsten is not the one 3 him!

Junie

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 6, 2011

of course he does, but isent it funny that the krisbians trashhh robbb and say that she deserves better? LMAO

Sarah

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 5, 2011

Pics or it didn’t happen and you don’t have a PIC!

anna

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 5, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Caroline ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

emma

Posted at 10:13 PM on September 5, 2011

*sigh* the measures people take to get articles read… they are at a christening of a friend’s baby, a fan took these pics but havent got any of rob and kristen in the same frame. pretty obvious he is there though as its his friend, not hers. probably inside somewhere or out of frame. go to robstenation.com for better (correct) info :)

eihasree

Posted at 9:35 PM on September 5, 2011

OK.. I see Kristen but where is Rob and the holding hands thing..?

mitch

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 5, 2011

OMG i cant find rob, its too bluryyyyyy..lol

jocelyn

Posted at 7:46 PM on September 5, 2011

he is not thereee:)

Jenny

Posted at 7:39 PM on September 5, 2011

lmaoooo HL you put new pic of them holding hands in the title sooo ppl would come read the post. Are u kidding? We know they were both there but stop with all this lying about having a pic on here when you dont, and are they the most in love couple in the world??? serioslyyyy??? I guess you must have met every couple on the planet lmaooo. I have known people who have been married 60 years and are more in love than anyone in their 20’s. You really want to compare a 2 year relationship to people who have been married for years andd cant spend one second away from eacother? tsk tsk tsk..

poetri

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 5, 2011

of course robert pattinson its was there, but the picture its very blurry.

Haley

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 5, 2011

I believe this article, of course- it’s true for sure. But i cant find them in the damn pictures!! Where’s rob?? i think i know which Kristen is, but no sign of rob. well, not to me…

hannah

Posted at 6:49 PM on September 5, 2011

I CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE THESE PATHETIC WOMEN HAVING KIDS..WE’LL HAVE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL EVERYDAY!!

hannah

Posted at 6:36 PM on September 5, 2011

SAD,PATHETIC ANGRY PEOPLE HATING ON A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL…IF WOMEN RULE THE WORLD WE’LL HAVE WORLD WAR 3 IN A SECOND!!!