David Lauren & Lauren Bush Get Married In Colorado — Congratulations!

Mon, September 5, 2011 8:48am EDT by 6 Comments

The American royalty had a country-chic wedding — so glamorous!

David Lauren, son of fashion icon Ralph Lauren, wed Lauren Bush, granddaughter of president George H. W. Bush, in a beautiful ceremony in Ridgeway, Colo. on Sept. 4.

David, 39, and Lauren, 27, wed at his ranch in a ceremony that mixed class with country charm, the New York Post reports. Guests included her uncle, former president George W. Bush.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is this the closest thing America could have to a royal wedding?

– William Earl

ralph lauren polo sale

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 28, 2013

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and fantastic design.

Ann dona

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 5, 2011

So? This girl is my cousin’s daughter.The mother never once came to see her grandmother in a nursing home here, when she was in town promoting her father-in-law for president.(Lauren’s grandpa.) We are supposed to care that the daughter got married?

Louise

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 5, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Caroline ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

Lizzie

Posted at 4:11 PM on September 5, 2011

Umm…who are these people? “American Royalty”?? I never knew these people existed until today.

Charlie

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 5, 2011

So her name will be Lauren Lauren ? Nice !

saf

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 5, 2011

I THOUGHT EXACTLY THAT TOO!