‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham LOVES Her New Boobs — And Thanks To Them, She’s More Conceited Than Ever!

Sun, September 4, 2011 12:00pm EDT by 15 Comments

We know Farrah can be selfish, especially when it comes to her parents, but seriously! She won’t stop talking about how ‘wonderful’ her breast implants are!

I don’t know about you, But I’m sick and tired of listening to Farrah Abraham whine and complain about her life on Teen Mom. Not to mention she’s so rude to her parents! And now that she has a new set of boobs, her selfish attitude has escalated from a 10 to a 20.

“My implants are doing wonderful,” she recently Tweeted to her doctor (@bestbreastdoc) and all her Twitter followers. “I get compliments Literally All the time. you did a wonderful job!”

Farrah went from an A-cup to a C-cup last year, saying that her pregnancy with Sophia, now 2, reduced her self esteem and caused her body to sag. Yeah, her 18-year-old body.

Do you think Farrah should stop talking about her implants? Or should she brag about how ‘wonderful’ they are? Share your thoughts!
More ‘Teen Mom:’

1. Maci Bookout Leaving ‘Teen Mom’ For Bentley? ‘I Don’t Want To Steal His Childhood!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Catelynn Christmas Shops For Carly, Amber Goes On A Date & Maci Tells Kyle She’s Ready To Have ANOTHER Baby!
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Lands a Role In The New ‘Charlie’s Angels’ TV Show!

Tori

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 1, 2012

She looks more uglier with those big boobs.

Sam

Posted at 6:35 PM on December 3, 2011

Wow…can’t say much more than WOW…woo hoo get ur boobs done n move to Florida n leave ur baby with ur parents while ur having the time of ur life in fl with new tits great job farrah “sarcastically”

Sophie

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 26, 2011

She should have gotten a nose job instead..

kevin57

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 20, 2011

Farrah always has and always will be a conceited self centered little bi*ch. The first thing she wanted to do when she had the baby was leave the baby at home and go hang out with boys. then this whole boob job thing!! was that necessary? NO!! maybe a NOSE job!! now, so she can go to school ( I.E. party, sleep around, drink, stay out all night, etc.) in South Florida!! she needs to get over herself and start putting that child in the number one position in her life. If she can’t manage that then she should adopt her out to a set of people that WILL be caring and loving. But oh no!! if farrah was ever told this we know the waterworks would start!!

lana

Posted at 2:54 PM on September 14, 2011

I have never cared enough about this sort of stuff to even post a comment was looking for soemthing else and stumbled upon this site. I am a mother of a 19 year old daughter and she has watched the show from the beginning. I have a huge problem like I think the rest of the nation does about this disrespectful horrible whiney daughter! Who the heck does she think she is to talk to her parents that way! Calling her father Michael!! How did these parents allow this? She should have been sent to brat camp 10 yrs ago! Good luck and guess what Farrah you are no beauty! Your daughter Sophia is going to end up being a whiney disrespectful selfish girl just like you! Do you even watch yourself? God CHANGE PLEASE!!!!

Tiki

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 6, 2011

JUST SAYIN’ I was 17 when i had my son, and 18 when i stopped breastfeeding and HELL YES my 18 year old boobs sagged. so I understand why she got them, though i do wish she’d stop whining, I wish i had half of what she had for my kids.

Al.

Posted at 8:08 AM on September 5, 2011

Farah ..come stand next to me I have 32G boobs and will make yours look like nipples lolz! .. You do have an attitude problem and you looked totally freakish on the group photo’s with the other mum’s ..fix your teeth before fixing something irrelevant like going up to a really small chest size and then bragging about it LOL..btw you did it to have a better modeling career? DUH they prefer the natural look! ..

Jeff

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 4, 2011

I am a 35 years old college professor,rich and lonely,now I am seeking a nice woman to live together,so I got a username Matrix1164 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

jenniboo

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 4, 2011

Farrah is so disrespectful n e teen mom would be happy to have suppurtive parents like that.

m

Posted at 2:04 PM on September 4, 2011

pregnancy does cause the body to sag, at any age. its expanding and then contracting quite a bit, causing SAGGYNESS! regardless of her annoying attitude, you cant falsify things she says at your own whim hollybaby.

hahaok

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 4, 2011

ah shes just a stupid skank! besides im sure its all an act to get ppl to comment and watch the lame show. mtv has ppl by their dignity. btw a two y/o with a pacifier…really!?! geeze what a horrible mother!

natalie

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 4, 2011

I hate Farrah as much as anybody. But hello, she wasn’t two when this was filmed. And a pacifier at age two isn’t the WORST thing you can do. There is plenty other things she’s done wrong to make her a bad mother.

eileen

Posted at 2:27 AM on September 7, 2011

actually she was almost 2 when this was filmed. farrah mentions her birthday coming up…

stephanie

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 6, 2011

you dont live her life so who are you to judge…my son is 2 and still uses a bottle at night so suck it!

puckersbabe

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 4, 2011

She’s a nasty piece of work! The constant bitchiness and disrecting her parents is so over the top. I hate that sh!t! I mean really, grow up and stop being such a selfish, spoiled little brat. You cant be pretty on the outside when you are ugly on the inside, it doesnt work that way. I may have fought with my prents here and there, but never in the same likes that she does with hers. My parents are both deceased, and I wish that I wouldve spent more time with them after I moved away from NYC to FL. You need to cherish your family, not treat them like garbage. She’ll learn the hard way, you’ll see.