Taylor Lautner Disses Taylor Swift & Lily Collins — He Was 'Frustrated' In Relationships!

Sun, September 4, 2011 2:10pm EDT by 46 Comments

Honest

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 29, 2013

Swift could used Lautner right now to stand up and prove to her that there are REAL men out there that you can trust . Some guy out there will be MAN enough to show her that they care enough to put the effort into a LTR. If he ever LOVED her now would be the time to show it. She probably will shoot down the next guy until she’s sure he is legit because she has been played too many times which means that you have to PROVE that you are for real. Somehow I think there is more drama between the above relationships then is said and I think Taylor L. is the subject of many of her songs. The way the look at each other speaks volumes. Their friends need to lock them up in a hotel to work it out for a week and yes Taylor it is exhausting but it is sooooo worth it when you end up with your man holding your baby someday in that fairy tale you sing about. You are old enough now to think LTR and he has always been the right one.

Aly

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 15, 2012

Honestly, I hope that Taylor NEVER gets back together with Swifty, she just bothers me with how fake she is. I really liked him and Lily, it’s too bad that they broke up.

javeria shamim

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 21, 2012

taylor has a really nice personality, nor taylor swift or lily collins deserve a person like taylor. I’m not pushing, coz if taylor really likes one of them he should really tell everyone, he shouldn’t be afraid that either one of her will be mad at him, love is all about a person’s heart <3 i really like you taylor lautner!!!

Demi pretorius

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 3, 2012

Taylor is really nice and generous

SHUT THE HELL UP

Posted at 11:39 AM on March 16, 2012

I hate all these posts about Taylor (Swift) because everyone always argues about her and disses her :P

Connor

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 16, 2012

Actually Taylor Swift dumped him.

Why do you care?

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 15, 2012

Taylor Swift dumps everybody . . .

merna

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 28, 2013

to know that you’re stupid he left her and she wrote for him a song to say sorry and to beg him to get back to her you stupid liar taylor dated six men all of them dumped her after 2 months ok

Gg

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 21, 2012

I’m sorry to say, but in my opinion Taylor Swift is… well desperate! I’m not to surprised Taylor dumped her. And I don’t know about Lily. Taylor S. is just to up-tight. I agree with Taylor L. It’s better to talk things out b4 jumping to conclusions. The Taylor’s were a cute couple but I kinda new it wouldn’t last very long.

Hailey

Posted at 8:37 PM on December 22, 2011

Ok Jay , Uhm . . Don’t Call Me Effin Dumb ! Yu Don’t Even Know Me ! Ok , We Have Our Own Oppinions ! No Need To Be Rude And Call Out SomeOne Else’s ( Wow Sry I’m Doing That ! ) But That’s Just What I Think . I Personally Thinkk Taylor + Taylor Look Best ! I Never Said They Were Best , Just Look ! So Don’t Be So Mean To A Person Yuh Don’t Even Know Next Time !!!!! Ok So I’m Srry If Yuh Thought This Msg Waz Dumb , But I Didn’t Like How Yuh Said That Msg !

Jay

Posted at 2:47 PM on December 15, 2011

@ hailey ummmm your soooo effin dumm she messed up by tryna be the big dogg on top and breaking with him…so its her lost and taylor dont get back with her at alllll move on there plenty of gurls out there trust sooo forget taylor swift and get ahh new hotter one lolz!!!!!!! megan fox!!!

Hailey

Posted at 1:16 PM on November 23, 2011

I Hope Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner Are Back Together Bcuz I Know Taylor S. Regrets Breaking Up With Hi And Taylor Should Forgive Her Bcuz Everyone Makes Mistakes ! And If Taylors Get Married They’ll Both B Taylor Lautne4r :) Lol . But I HOPE They Can Be Together Again .

Hailey

Posted at 1:18 PM on November 23, 2011

Woops I Ment To Put Him , And No 4 On Whatever Word I Putta 4 In .

Bex jazzabellhart

Posted at 8:46 AM on November 18, 2011

I hate these pads the amount that they miss out that i have wrote. I Completely agree with Taylor, being in a true relationship you need to be there foreach other, have the relationship be 50/50 and try not to take people for granted. It doesn’t matter if your famous or not, you just need to be able to talk to your partner not worry or know that they will just walk because you have something to say that they may not like. If someone really loves you and respected you taylor, they will listen and work on it. I don’t know you that well but we have spoken a few times, and from what you come across as and your sentence above your one of those people that sound like they are worth it.

Bex. Jazzabellhart

Posted at 8:41 AM on November 18, 2011

I Completely agree with Taylor, being in a true relationship you need be there foreach other, have the relationship be 50/50 and try not to take people for granted. It doesn’t matter if you famous or not, you just need to be talk to your partner not worry or know that they will just walk because you have something to say that they may not like. If someone really love your has respected for you taylor they will listen and work on it. I don’t know you that well but have spoken a few times, and from what you come across as and your sentence above your one of those people that sound like they are worth it.

Korie Ara

Posted at 2:10 AM on November 5, 2011

I’m not a fan of any of people mentioned in this article. However, how was that comment a “diss” at Taylor Swift & Lily Collins? Unless the author neglected to include the actual negative comments, that was quite the misleading title.

jennifer

Posted at 12:26 AM on November 3, 2011

Stick to Taylor s.

Kim

Posted at 12:46 PM on November 2, 2011

I T.Swift broke up with him.