Lily Collins Is 'Blown Away' By Taylor Lautner — Does She Want Him Back?

Fri, September 2, 2011 8:37am EDT by 17 Comments

oxford shoes

Posted at 3:25 AM on September 8, 2014

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

rocket

Posted at 3:02 AM on September 8, 2014

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info.
I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Alexa

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 11, 2011

I think that lily collins used taylor for fame, i mean before she met taylor,,she was not that famous at all,, but after abduction,she is famous like taylor,, and dumping her ex bf for taylor,she did that just for the fame,, thats my opinion.
And taylor deserves a better girl,,then Taylor Swift or Lilly Collins,, i think that Sara Hicks and taylor make a great couple.

Jessica

Posted at 1:10 PM on September 27, 2011

LMAO. How much they paid her to say this ?

Ava

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 5, 2011

@Lily is great: who are you to be callin’ anyone names because from what I heard lily left her bf for taylor so she isn’t no better off. I would find every name to call her but know what I’m not going to do that because I’m not that way.

oberee

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 4, 2011

Taylor Lautner can have any WOMAN he want.Taylor take your time. Find a WOMAN that share the same values as you.You don’t need someone looking for a quick roll in the hay.Find someone you can take it slow with, don’t jump in the sack right away, has all the right curves but isn’t in a hurry to show them to you. Someone on your arm that complements you.That knocks out Collins or Swift. Definitely not Swift. Someone you can get to know’ be silly with as you said earlier,have will power.Try looking at the bikini hottie on the cover of People Magazine Miss lotus flower.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:14 AM on September 4, 2011

@alexandra – and don’t be surprised when someone calls YOU out to be a mindless shipper when you decide to hurl an insult at someone for expressing their opinions. If you’re going to swing expect to get swung on. Just because you like this opportunist doesn’t mean I’m obligated to do the same, nor is anyone else. There are a lot of people that don’t like Lily and they’re going to be verbal about it, and you’re simply going to have to accept that.

P.S. – I stand by the famewhore comment.

Alright

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 3, 2011

personally, i don’t think they make a cute couple. and no, i’m not a hater, that’s just my honest opinion and for future reference. a lot of people don’t have nice things to say about that girl, that doesn’t make them haters, that just makes them honest in their observations and opinions.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:49 AM on September 3, 2011

@Alexandra – the 6:47 comment is in response to you.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:47 AM on September 3, 2011

I have a right to express my opinions, and I won’t stop because you don’t like what I say about your idol. I’m going by the no-shows by Lautner at her SW set. Until Lautner says directly (and the Seventeen article never did), I’m going by he got rid of the trick.

Alexandra

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 3, 2011

OK, so say they did break up (I don’t believe they did) obviously Taylor is really private about his dating life. The only person he was ever remotely open about dating was Swift and that’s because she doesn’t like to hide her relationships. It’s understandable that neither of them will confirm their relationship and why should they? What do they have to prove? If they’re dating then that’s great but if they’re not then that’s plenty fine too.

Having an opinion and bashing a celebrity on almost EVERY article written about her is completely different. I’ve seen your name on several Lily Collins articles just bashing her and calling her a fame wh*re. So sure, express your ‘opinions’ all you want but don’t be surprised when fans or just decent people come here and call you out on your hate.

Brodie

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 2, 2011

ummmmm guys i think your wrong! check SEVENTEEN magazine website. they’ve practically come out together!!

aquarius64

Posted at 9:26 AM on September 2, 2011

This…is…hilarious!! TL’s cast off is raving about him? I’m sure she knows about the month-long Taylor Squared reunion stories; and she must feel humiliated. After all, she left her boyfriend for Lautner and she practically lived on the set of Breaking Dawn. The VMAN article, which doesn’t even mention her, confirms her as a laughingstock. She can’t bash Lautner now because Abduction is in full promo swing. She doesn’t want to be held accountable for any bad press the film would get. So Lily has to do face-saving interviews to get through this.

I know some think this is a showmance from day one, but I still maintain it was an on-set fling that couldn’t go the distance. lscia, dore, eliza, SKG, Alright, SYD, anyone – chime in.

Alexandra

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 2, 2011

Do you seriously come on every article written about Lily to hate on her?? It’s pathetic. They haven’t even broken up anyway, Lautner just confirmed their relationship. HollywoodLife is known for reporting false info so you shouldn’t believe everything you read.

Why don’t you get a life other than bashing celebs?

SKG

Posted at 3:45 AM on September 3, 2011

I never heard of Lautner confirming their relationship. The Seventeen article was written a while ago. And he wouldn’t confirm it for them even then! They just outed him!
This just keeps going around and around. It’s so annoying. The rags are saying he’s with Swift (I don’t believe that), someone who supposedly works with Sara says that she and Taylor are getting back together, and now Seventeen says Taylor says Lily is his girlfriend – but that was at least a month ago.
I guess confirming your boyfriend/girlfriend to the press is like getting a tattoo – instant death for the relationship. LOL

sammy

Posted at 4:35 PM on January 15, 2012

wot i really think is stupid is that people say that taylor dated t.s and lily collins and selena gomez, yet taylor nor any of the girls confirmed that they were dating him. there was no confirmation at all. basically things have been blown out of proportion over the internet. n i really doubt that he eva dated lily, taylor or selena. from wot i know i believe that his last girlfriend was sara hicks i think her name is, n he hasnt really been in a relationship since. these rumours r made up then people twist them bout. taylor is actually really good friends wid all these three girls. theres no real point in saying that taylor dated any of these three girls when there is no real proof or confirmation from either of them.

Lily is great

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 2, 2011

THIS! Lily can’t bash Taylor right now and I don’t think she ever will. Why would she? She is gorgeous and can do much better. I doubt she is pining over that short legged boy.