Liam Hemsworth: Miley & I Like To Keep The Rest Of The World Out Of Our Relationship!

Fri, September 2, 2011 5:45pm EDT by 11 Comments

Liam Hemsworth opened up to ’17’ magazine about how his relationship with Miley Cyrus works, even though people are always prying into their business!

Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are back together and doing better than ever — but don’t expect to hear about all the details of their special relationship. They’d prefer to keep those private! Featured in 17 magazine, Liam, 21, explained how it feels having rekindled his love with his girlfriend.

“The main thing is that we know how we feel. We know what’s going on. It can get complicated bringing the rest of the world into it,” the Australian Hunger Games star said.

He also said he’s not one to keep his feelings to himself if there’s something about  the relationship that’s not going well.

“I like to put things on the table. I like when other people do that as well — you don’t really get anywhere if you keep it all bottled up. You need to talk about it,” Liam explained.

Miley, 18, and Liam met a couple years ago when shooting the film, The Last Song. Since then they’ve dated, broken up and gotten back together. Currently, they seem happier than ever!

Do YOU think they make a good couple? Sound off below!

hip labrum symptoms

Posted at 2:00 AM on June 9, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your web site in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge part of other people will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

Kathleen Gourn

Posted at 12:28 AM on September 12, 2011

I only imagine when he came to this country with only his
brother chris here for support. I would imagine that like
most actors liam would have gone on auditions and casting
calls. then two months later he gets the role in the last
song not realizing getting this role would effect his life
in ways he could not have envisioned

Kathleen Gourn

Posted at 10:06 PM on September 11, 2011

I can not blame him

zertistar

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 3, 2011

they’re really cuute, and i don’t even wanna know how their couple is doing. It’s their private life and i respect it.

lola

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 3, 2011

Love them he obviously makes her happy plus any guy who buys you flowers and chanel is a keeper ;)

Alice

Posted at 10:35 AM on September 3, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Cathy ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

Smokie

Posted at 2:40 AM on September 3, 2011

@ THEBOY27 What the hell are you talking about???

Smokie

Posted at 2:39 AM on September 3, 2011

What the hell are you talking about???

DEEM

Posted at 1:25 AM on September 3, 2011

Let’s see. He’s tall, so handsome, has a great bod AND puts that much thought into his relationship. Miley, you lucky girl.

theboy27

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 2, 2011

On Miley and Liam Hemsworth

They’re the best couple of all time I know this it’s feels like I have a bullseye painted on your chest and then Their Reatlionship so the whole world can hear Mr. Hemsworth he should know what i did to his girlfriend this past sunday he took her away form me and shouldn’t have had a chance with her anyway in the real world I’ve been the became the vitcm of some crime that he couldn’t have done it’s seems he(Liam)had took something away I should’ve known better not he threats her for a woman like that, the thing you know that the world is out his hands his girlfirend should know that she stil a bully ever since she met him in Austuralla since they been toegether it’s not his choice of words dont you think this been rough day for someone like me, I’m disponited that I didn’t it get the girl but am sure there’s an explaion for all of this I wish knew what it was in life i’ve been heartbroken where life is fair for others to see where they go form here, It feels like you have a target painted on your back then you’ll see miley shooting at the target form the back of your head where the late John F. Kennedey was shot in Dallas, Texas not long ago in short of period of time this past sunday at The VMA’s where his girlfriend was furious after she left the VMA’s that night day after tomorrow, when the sun does down there’s no turning back my heart goes out this lovley couple I wish them notthing but happiness and health you can’t give back what you turly stand for in life.

deedqtqt

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 2, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – best world store – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.