Josh Hutcherson: I 'Adore' Vanessa Hudgens! Are They Still Together?

Fri, September 2, 2011 6:15pm EDT by 48 Comments

After gushing about Vanessa Hudgens in an interview, ‘Hunger Games’ star Josh Hutcherson has the Hollywood rumor mill running wild with speculation that the couple is still secretly seeing each other!

Josh Hutcherson and Vanessa Hudgens seemed like the perfect young Hollywood couple. They have red-hot careers, movie star good looks, fame, fortune, fantastic friends and they look great together. So when it was reported that the two had ended their seemingly amazing relationship, Hollywood couldn’t help but ask, ‘What went wrong?’ Well, maybe nothing at all. When Seventeen magazine caught up with Josh, the 18-year-old wasn’t shy to express what he really thought about Vanessa!

Although this interview was most likely done before their rumored split, Josh’s words about Vanessa prove his feelings for her run pretty deep.

“I don’t know if ‘dating’ is the right word,” he said. “She’s awesome. We love being together. When I first met her, we just really hit it off. We could be goofy and silly and not worry about anything except having fun. I adore her.”

Vanessa has been spotted out with other guys, fueling the break-up rumors, but regardless of Josh and Vanessa’s relationship status, Josh is careful about the girls who he spends time with. It’s not just about a pretty face or rockin’ bod! He revealed what he looks for in a girl which gives everyone an idea about the type of girl Vanessa is outside of the spotlight!

“My parents raised me to be very accepting of people,” he said. “So because of that, I feel like I might be over accepting of girls. If a girl shows any interest, I’m like, ‘Yes! I love you, you’re amazing! I like girls I can have deep conversations with. The meaning of life and existence–you can go on forever about that stuff. When girls play the ditzy, dumb thing I’m like, ‘Oh, God, please stop.'”

Josh also opts for more traditional dates that will leave girls with that ooey-gooey lovey dovey feeling inside and maybe a little sand in their shoes!

“The perfect date is going to the beach, sitting under the stars and listening to music,” he said. “The cliches are cheesy, but I love them!

Hmm…we wonder how much time Josh and Vanessa spent in the sand.

Joshlover#1

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 22, 2012

I agree but he should be with Me! If I cant have him than he should go out with Jennifer Lawrence becuz that would be cute couple!

Anna

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 22, 2012

I really dont think that Vanessa is good with Josh. I mean Josh is that guy that everyone wants and they get mad at any girl he dates but I really dont think him and Vanessa are good couple.

leighton

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 6, 2012

i think they go out together
josh is a great guy, he doest even make vanessa like a slut.
he respects her. unlike austin, i think he only wants vanessa to be like just a slut. you know the kissing and the pda. vanessa should date josh hutcherson hes agreat guy.

leahutcherson

Posted at 4:50 PM on April 12, 2012

Maybe Josh still likes her but she’s dating Austin now! She needs to back off Josh if she’s dating another guy… I think Josh deserves way better than just ‘Vanessa’.

Poetry

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 5, 2012

I liked as much as you’ll receive carried out proper here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you would like be handing over the following. unwell indisputably come more before once more as precisely the same just about a lot continuously inside case you protect this hike.

mackenzie

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 4, 2012

VANESSA BACK OFF JOSH IS MINE IM 100000000% SERIOUS HE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

soldier04

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 9, 2012

How much u want to bet he won’t back off vanessa. Ps he will never be urs

An enjoyable read. I actually have some ideas about this. Have you thought about allowing guest articles on your blog?

Posted at 7:36 AM on April 3, 2012

Hi there, I found your blog by means of Google at the same time as looking for a related matter, your site came up, it looks good. I have added to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

Pc repairs in Kent

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 2, 2012

Great blog lots of information Looks like alot of time has Been taken here

winter

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 1, 2012

,awww josh is such ahh sweetheart : )

Sammie

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 30, 2012

Oh and i LOVE JOSH!!!!! He is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammie

Posted at 3:04 PM on March 30, 2012

I am a huge fan of josh but if he is dating vanessa i hope they are happy together!!!!! PS loved the hunger games

Peetalover

Posted at 8:05 PM on March 26, 2012

NO JOSH IS MINE. VANESSA GO AWAY WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

Soldier04

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 9, 2012

Omg wow u have ome dreams leave Vanessa alone just cuz she with ur dream boy. Ps keep dreaming