The Jonas Brothers' Dating Styles Revealed! Which Brother Would Win YOUR Love?

Fri, September 2, 2011 3:45pm EDT by 12 Comments

Joe Jonas told ‘Bliss’ magazine about how all his brothers woo girls on their first dates! Which guy would YOU want to date?

Joe Jonas and his brothers are three of the hottest — and most desired — young men in Hollywood. However, they each have totally different styles when it comes to wooing young ladies. In Bliss Magazine, Joe, 22, described how he and his brothers treat their women during first dates.

“Nick is all about taking the first dates really easy and just watching a movie,” Joe explained. “I think it’s better to go that way, and save the big stuff for a big occasion.”

However, their older brother, Kevin (who married Danielle Deleasa), has a different tactic: go big, or go home!

“Kevin is the romantic, he’ll make a date epic, which doesn’t always work out! It’s best to treat the girl with respect and just be really nice,” Joe said.

Last but not least, there’s Joe — who’s currently the only Jonas brother on the market.

“I love to cook,” he said. “Whatever the lady would like! I try to challenge myself to be able to cook anything. Italian food is my favorite, so I love making pasta.”

When it comes to the Jonas brothers and their preferred first dates, which guy do YOU think would steal your heart? Sound off below!

michele

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 2, 2012

the only one you see me into my dream those hearts are for you some guys is special i want to date you i could be there for you

nickj's wife

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 8, 2011

Nick is my fave. i love everything about him I can’t just name a few. I can’t narrow down the hottness

perla

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 8, 2011

NICK.NICK is the one i love so much

Bevey

Posted at 5:55 PM on September 5, 2011

Honestly I’d have to say Kevin even though he’s 6years older to me and happily married to Dani who is totally amazing because I’m a SUCKER for the romantic guys he’s soo sweet and he’s funny I’ve always loved him

yasmin

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 5, 2011

definitely Joe! he has got gorgeous look, hot body, nice voice,…and he is funny.
hes the boy that every girl dream about!

ilovejoejonas

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 4, 2011

My favorite JoBro is Joe!<3

Chara

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 3, 2011

OMG,My best friend–Cathy ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

krla

Posted at 3:29 AM on September 3, 2011

Nick definitely. Prefer his looks. Sweeter, humbler, and better voice. Pasta is not a good first date meal. Has he ever tried to roll the pasta correctly, etc? Rather have something simpler on the first date. Don’t have to spend the whole time talking. Besides. I think if we now asked Kevin the question and Nick the question, they’d have different answers.

JMP

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 2, 2011

Hey if we go with looks, then Nick would win, IMO. But over all, okay it would still be Nick. He just has these dreamy eyes and I think he would make you feel comfortable to talk about anything and just be yourself. Although Joe might be fun, I’m still going for dreamy and that would be Nick. Kevin’s over the top productions would scare the heck out of me, specially on a first date.

elena

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 2, 2011

Joe 4 sure, hes so gorgeous & funny!

jeng

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 2, 2011

Yes, let’s make it about looks. Obviously Joe wins. So much for love, romance and whats INSIDE a person.

Way to go HL. It’s all about sex appeal…which Bonnie LACKS in spades.

Siana

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 2, 2011

Joe Jonas is my dream date!!!!!!!!