'The Vampire Diaries' Season 3 Scoop: Damon Helps Elena Find Stefan & Klaus' Plan Backfires!

Thu, September 1, 2011 4:30pm EDT by 10 Comments

Emma Quiles

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 17, 2012

Thanks-a-mundo for the article post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

sad

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 10, 2012

why elena cant say thnx for demon?

amina

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 15, 2011

i really luv damon nd elena u are d best,stefen is good too lyk him….

nyash

Posted at 1:16 PM on September 3, 2011

Damon and Elena need some good time off Stefen. Their chemistry sums it all up in the show. Hopefully that will make me watch the episodes enough times…

Damon’s biggest fan.

Rebeca

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 2, 2011

10 years without stefan please

Liz

Posted at 3:33 AM on September 13, 2011

No, ten DECADES without Stefan please. Delena forever.

Fan-Elena-Damon

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 2, 2011

I want damon’s mail and mail’s damon and elena too please.
If you can Stefan too.
I love damon and elena and stefan.
I want to speak to them and to see them but in the truth I can not I had no right(law) to go to the conferences but I saw them all and memes all your photos and also the shootings, the scenes(stages), the extracts, I saw this series twice and I am going to look at her(it) again and again I never grow tired of it. And also I saw the adventures in bets with damon and elena and everything the other beautiful things I hopes he can contact them I am your big first one(night) fan.

Love Ian Somerhalder – Love Nina Dobrev – Love Paul Wesley

Elena [ not my true name ]

Steve

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 1, 2011

I am a 35 years old college professor,rich and lonely,now I am seeking a nice woman to live together,so I got a username Matrix1164 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

dorathy

Posted at 6:44 PM on September 1, 2011

i soooo luv elenaa and stefan and damon you guys rock

alicia