Want To Smell Wonderstruck Like Taylor Swift? Now You Can!

Thu, September 1, 2011 10:07am EDT by 15 Comments

Taylor is one busy lady! She is a Jane of all trades with the singing, acting, and working as a Covergirl spokesperson; now she can add fragrance connoisseur to her resume!

Taylor Swift has unveiled the look of her new fragrance Wonderstruck in what appears to be a very princess like ad! It’s no surprise that the wholesome songstress would choose a fairy tale theme and by the sounds of it, it’s just as romantic smelling.

The fragrance named after the lyric ‘I’m wonderstruck blushing all the way home’ from her song Enchanted’ reflects the impression someone has upon meeting you.

Taylor says, “A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories.”

Wonderstruck comes in a cute purple and gold round bottle laced with charms complete with an iridescent rainbow finish which allows for a lit-from-within glow. The scent itself is described as woody and fruity floral, mixed with notes of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry with vanilla, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. There are also hints of golden amber, sandalwood and lush peach. For you devoted Taylor fans, she has also stamped the packaging with a gold 13, which as you already know represents her lucky number!

This sounds like a great fall scent! And it’s release couldn’t be more perfectly timed. Fans can pick up a bottle of Wonderstruck this October and you might want to get yours as ‘swiftly’ as possible, chances are this enchanting fragrance will sell out quickly!

Will you be adorning your bureaus with Taylor’s new fragrance?

fabialvarez

Posted at 3:35 AM on April 27, 2014

Reblogged this on Entre líneas y bisagras.

Sally

Posted at 1:39 AM on December 16, 2012

taylor-swift-wonderstruck.com

Sally

Posted at 1:38 AM on December 16, 2012

My niece loves this perfume. We created a review site about it last year. We are proud of it as it’s the first website we have built and it’s pretty. We love the Enchanted clip. It makes us happy each time we hear it

Your earphones consist of 2 cords, a standard 1 to your ipod touch, Audio, Compact disc along with new music devices along with a Colossal iSoniTalk cable tv, that features a built in mic as well as cure switch that is that will work with your current app

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 11, 2012

I’m extremely inspired together with your writing skills as smartly as with the format for your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a great blog like this one today..

LARiSA A.

Posted at 6:06 PM on October 29, 2011

it smell fantastic i buy today at macys it was $71.00 dlls but it comes with 2 body cream and a bag is awesome! I love it

Cheryl

Posted at 12:48 AM on September 10, 2011

Having the perfume Taylor created, would make me go MAD. I’m a HUGE fan of Taylor and when my sister told me that Taylor Swift has made a purfume, I could not stop myself from jumping around, at the same time asking my mother for it. If Taylor Swift will be reading this, then I want to say ” I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!”

Chelsea :)

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 6, 2011

Taylor Alison Swift is, was, and will be my idol and inspiration. It would be an absolute honor as a loyal fan to support her. I will forever no matter what she does. :D Love you Tay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Chelsea :)

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 6, 2011

OMG!! I would love to get this fragrance!! Now I’m not that type of girl to wear perfume but I will for Tay. :) I love how she has a meaning for everything she does. This fragrance isn’t for publicity (in case some of you whacko people who don’t like Taylor and think so.) She said and I quote, “A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories.”
Taylor Alison Swift is my idol and inspiration and it would be my honor to support her. I will forever no matter what she does. :D Love you Tay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Sara

Posted at 2:31 AM on September 2, 2011

I am a 30 years old ballet teacher,sexy and lonely,now I am seeking a nice man who can give me true love,so I got a username nanafoler432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Maria

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 1, 2011

OMG It must smell soo good! I think I’ll buy 2 bottles, one I’ll safe intact when its finishewd and the other one I’ll do a bracelet with the charms!!! Can’t wait!! LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!

TS

Posted at 4:24 PM on September 1, 2011

The perfume just came out today!!! I ordered one!!! :D

Alee

Posted at 6:31 PM on September 3, 2011

How did you order the perfume…I thought it wasn’t out yet???

Ashley

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 1, 2011

OMG taylor swift is amazing. i’m SO gonna buy it.

Ricci

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 1, 2011

Will definitely be picking this up. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

nina

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 1, 2011

Taylor’s perfume look enchanting but iam looking for avril lavigne’s perfume…that sounds more cool!