Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Idolizes Cartoon Action Hero 'Ben 10'! She Even Dresses Like Him!

Thu, September 1, 2011 10:43am EST by 8 Comments

PacificCoastNews.comAngelina and Brad’s little tomboy is obsessed with the animated character and even tells the family to call her ‘Ben’! Do your kids watch the show, HollyMoms?

We know Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has a huge imagination, but apparently she’s quite the little actress too! The 5-year-old is so enamored by the animated action hero Ben 10 that she’s actually convinced she’s turning into him!

“She will run around the house saying that she’s Ben 10, and ask if anybody knows where Shiloh is,” a family insider tells In Touch magazine. “Shiloh says she is just like him and even wears his watch, which she claims allows her to turn into an alien.”

A few weeks ago, Angelina Jolie took Shiloh and her sister Zahara, 6, to the Toy Station in Richmond Park, London, where the imaginative superhero wannabe picked out a special Ben 10 costume.

“Ben 10 is a superpower boy character and he has a wristwatch and he gets aliens to help him,” the owner of Toy Station Karen Khatachik reveals. “But his outfit isn’t like an alien, it’s just green trousers and a white T-shirt with a Ben 10 logo on it.” And now, Shiloh wears it everywhere!

“Angelina and Brad [Pitt] really support Shiloh’s imagination and will call her Ben if she wants them to,” the insider adds. And even though Ben is typically idolized by boys, Angie and Brad have no issue with it.

“It’s a non-issue for them, especially Angelina,” the source concludes. “She has no problem calling her Ben.”

What do you think of Shiloh’s latest obsession? Do your kids like Ben 10 too?

–Leigh Blickley

Get More on HollyBaby:

1. Angelina Jolie Lets Once-Estranged Dad Jon Voight Babysit Her Brood!
  2. Jessica Alba Debuts Her Post-Baby Body — That Bump Is Gone TWO WEEKS After Giving Birth!
  3. Honor Warren & Knox Jolie-Pitt Dress-Up For Daytime! New Hit Trend In Hollywood?

Kate

Posted at 9:48 AM on September 2, 2011

“i know i have 3 very active kids and my kids look way more put together than that and u can tell that i put in effort in getting them ready in the morning.”

Yeah you put forth an effort for you. No one else cares.

Right now my 4 year old is into mismatched clothes, her favorite thing is putting together items that might have the same or similar colors but that don’t match, my only rule is that what she wears has to match the weather (No sweatshirts when it’s 90degrees out, no tank tops when it’s 30degrees). Most of the time people say she looks cute, there are a few who judge. To the judgers I say…”She’s 4 she doesn’t get to make many choices yet, what she wears is one that is harmless.”

This child is 5 she seems well adjusted and happy. Does it really matter what she wears and if her hair is perfect?

I think if we all had cameramen and women following us around there would be some unflattering pictures of us as well.

fifileigh

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 2, 2011

all kids want to be some character, especially a cartoon character because that is all they like to watch at that age. when i was young, i wanted to be pippi longstocking.

Sharon Phillips

Posted at 6:32 PM on September 1, 2011

So glad to see they allow their kids to be kids! I have a 9 yr old with Asperger’s who has called himself and had others call him “Sonic” (yes, the hedgehog)for the past 2yrs…When asked what his name is, he replies “Brandon Phillips, but I like to be called Sonic”. Teachers sometimes call him Sonic and the youth pastor calls him Sonic. I think Brad & Angelina are great parents

Anna

Posted at 2:35 PM on September 1, 2011

Cant see anything wrong with a child want to become a cartoon carachter.
Nothing wrong with their hair either, noone can keep a small child all dressed up and with the hair done and clean. Its just how kids are. Plus, she doesnt look dirty or anything.

And I dont see Zahara pissed oof, but I guess that be followen by papparazzi whereever you go, all the time, must be hard to handle, especially if you are 6 years old. And what is wrong with being a super model?
Its not a requirement not to smile to be a super model. Just an stupid comment. The Jolie-Pitt kids are beautiful.
People cant get enough by being mean to litlle children. Disgusting

mtre

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 1, 2011

I was not being mean to a little kid! if anything i was talking about Angelina.. I understand that you cant keep a kid all dressed up but u can do better than that! i know i have 3 very active kids and my kids look way more put together than that and u can tell that i put in effort in getting them ready in the morning.

Sharon Phillips

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 1, 2011

Exactly!! And when you have several kids like they do…you have to learn not to sweat the small stuff..(I have 4)

glh

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 1, 2011

I call kids that look like that rag-a-muffins. I predict that Zahara will be a model because she always has the pissed off look. I have never seen a kid look more pissed off and hateful as that kid.

mtre

Posted at 11:57 AM on September 1, 2011

I think Angelina needs to do her kids hair! i dont have much money but my kids look better dressed and more put together than these kids.