'Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Has Yet ANOTHER New Boyfriend! How Is This Good For Her Twins!?

Wed, August 31, 2011 5:36pm EDT by 12 Comments

Leah is currently dating a new guy — her fourth boyfriend in TWO MONTHS! I don’t know about you, but it sounds like she’s a little love-crazy to me!

Granted Leah Messer is heartbroken and devastated over her divorce from baby daddy Corey Simms, but should she be serial dating just to fill a void? The Teen Mom 2 star, 19, is currently dating motocross enthusiast Jeremy Calvert and according to Life & Style magazine, they’re meant to be! No really though Leah, how long will this one last?

Leah recently ended things with her boyfriend Dusty Haas, 23, and looks to be moving on with Jeremy, who was just a friend before their relationship started heating up!

“They knew each other before but recently reconnected through mutual friends,” an insider tells Life & Style. “Leah and Jeremy hung out in the same groups. One day they started talking, and that was it.”

Friends say Jeremy is really amazing and has helped Leah get over the pain Corey has caused her — just like her other boy toys — especially now that he’s dating 16 and Pregnant star Nikkole Paulun! (I’m not even going to tell you how I feel about that!)

“He is adorable with her,” the source says of Jeremy. “Jeremy puts her first before anything and shows nothing but respect.”

But before Jeremy and Dusty, Leah was rumored to be seeing single dad Tyler Blankenship, 20, after allegedly trying to rekindle her romance with ex Robbie Kidd! What’s going on? This can’t be healthy for her 18-month-old twins, Aleeah and Aliannah! With all these men coming in and out of their lives, how do THEY feel?

But despite all this drama, it sounds like Jeremy may be “the one” for Leah. “She can’t wait to see where their relationship goes,” the insider gushes. “Everything is just so easy, and they have a lot in common. There’s never a dull moment with Leah and Jeremy. So far, so good!”

Well, it might be good for Leah and Jeremy, but I hope Aleeah and Aliannah aren’t confused with Leah introducing them to all these guys. What do you think? Should Leah slow down?

Email me! | Follow HollyBaby.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan
More ‘Teen Mom 2′ on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2? Stars Leah Messer & Chelsea Houska Meet Up With ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood’s Daughter Leah!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Leah Messer Is Still Heartbroken Over Divorce: ‘My Daughters Give Me Strength!’
  3. Dad From ‘Teen Mom 2? Raps About Ups & Downs Of Fatherhood — Is Is Too Revealing?

Amlee

Posted at 9:54 PM on September 25, 2011

These teen moms (and Dads) are ridiculous. Please take them off the tv. Look at how ALL the girls end up looking? Like reality tv starlets who just happen to have children trailing after them.

Most of them seem to get boob implants and the entire fake bake, blonde hair makeover after the 1st year. she doesn’t even look like herself!

JoAnna

Posted at 2:04 PM on September 14, 2011

Leah’s SISTER, Victoria, was dating Tyler…not Leah.
And Leah didn’t try rekindling the flame with Robbie since she married and divorced Corey.

UNRELIABLE WEBSITE. DELETE THIS MODS!!!!

Mandy

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 2, 2011

She has introduced them to at least one. Remember the pictures of some guy pushing the stroller and them kissing under a tree? I don’t understand where she finds the time. When my son was a baby I didn’t have time for a love life and he deserved my time!! I didn’t introduce him to my now husband until we had been dating over 6 months and I knew the relationship was very serious.

Mindy

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 2, 2011

You are forgetting that Leah doesn’t have the girls all the time. She probably goes out when Corey has them. Besides, who are you to judge her? I think she’s doing a great job!

brandy

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 1, 2011

sounds to me like Leigh needs to gets her facts straight before she starts running her mouth. Tyler Blankenship is/was dating her sister NOT her. the RUMOR about Robbie Kidd is just that a RUMOR!

wtf

Posted at 5:38 AM on September 1, 2011

hmmmm some people need to get their facts right,she briefly dated dusty hass n that was it.who the hell is any one to judge,she has a job,she looks after her twins the least shes intitled to is a social life n if people on here had one thn they wouldnt need to slag her off.shes doing a great job so stop bein over dramatic!!!

Blahblah

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 31, 2011

come on shes only 19, give her a break.

Leah Lover turned Hater

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 31, 2011

Love crazy? Try ho-bag. Who cares if she introduces them to every one of her “boyfriends”. She shouldn’t be with that many people in that short amount of time. Stop dating and focus on your kids and education. Put some freaking THOUGHT into your decisions! Dumb butt.

me

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 31, 2011

Before you just started judging and sounding like an idiot did you ever stop to think, “maybe Leah isn’t bringing anyone in and out of the twin’s lives, maybe she doesn’t introduce every boyfriend to them.” Maybe it’s just me but I don’t see Leah just introducing a bunch of guys into her girls lives.

Chelse

Posted at 8:15 AM on September 1, 2011

I completely agree! Lots of parents date, it doesn’t mean that she introduces her daughters to each boyfriend.

And another thing, she was only confirmed to have dated ONE guy since her break up with Corey. Stop trying to trash her and make her seem like a bad mother simply because of her age.

Chelse

Posted at 8:16 AM on September 1, 2011

Just clarifying when I made the comment about attacking her, I was referring to the woman who wrote the article.

Lindy

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 31, 2011

Cut her some slack. She is just a kid. I think as long as she goes on these dates without her children, and doesn’t introduce her children to any of the men until she is at the marriage stage, it’s fine. However, I would hope she wouldn’t be at that stage for a long time (and I hope she is using more than one form of protection, so as not to get pregnant again). She needs time to be young and go to school or get a career. Teen Mom will not bring in money forever.