The Woman Attacked By Matthew Fox Is Pressing Assault Charges! New Details!

Wed, August 31, 2011 9:30am EDT by 9 Comments
Getty Images

The ‘Lost’ star is in for some serious legal trouble — and we’re glad! Violence against anyone, but especially against women, is never OK!

The more we hear about Matthew Fox‘s assault on Cleveland bus driver Heather Borman, the more we’d like for him to just get ‘lost’ already! Prosecutors are now telling CNN they have photographic evidence of Heather’s bruises that Matthew, 45, caused when he punched her this past weekend.

“He smelled like a liquor cabinet, like a bar,” Heather reveals to Cleveland.com. “I told him, ‘Sorry, buddy, this is a private party. You get off my vehicle.’ I told him three times.”

As for the cut on Matthew’s lip, Heather apparently punched him in the mouth after he assaulted her. Matthew was arrested in the early hours of Aug. 28, and released later that day.

Click here for the original report about Matthew’s arrest!

magicsubmittertool

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 31, 2012

Thank you for another informative blog. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect manner? I’ve a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

titanium flat iron

Posted at 6:49 PM on May 9, 2012

Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

Poetry

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 8, 2012

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Magnificent task!

health benefits of green tea|green tea weight loss

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 8, 2012

I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours lately, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

magnetic water conditioner

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 8, 2012

I simply couldn’t depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard information a person supply to your visitors? Is going to be again regularly in order to check up on new posts

Cheap Car Insurance Indiana

Posted at 2:06 AM on May 8, 2012

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing that I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the hold of it!

Saber

Posted at 3:04 AM on September 1, 2011

I am a 30 years old analyst,sexy and lonely,now I am seeking a nice man for a stable relationship,so I got a username Alicewing432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Ex-Clevelander

Posted at 11:05 AM on August 31, 2011

He was never arrested. He was taken to the station but they never officially made any arrest.

While I’m all for stupid drunks paying for their mistakes, I also have to LOL at how much of a fameho she is. And dumb too. She’s been bragging to everyone in Cleveland and then muttering under her breath: “Well, I ain’t sure about a civil lawsuit…” Hahaha. No kidding. I guess he hasn’t thrown cash at her yet. He may, but she’s so white trash and well-known for being a bully and a liar that any lawyer, let alone the kind he can afford, would destroy her credibility in about 2 minutes flat. Heather’s too dumb to cash in on it this properly.

CredibilityCheck

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 31, 2011

All that “ExClevelander” says is true. So true in fact that I only hope that Mr. Fox does not cave and throw cash at her or go to rehab to “save his image”. The media needs to take a step back and stop printing all that she says and just wait to see if the prosecutor does anything. It would be a pity to destroy the guy based upon an attempt to gain 15 minutes of fame and an opportunity to cash in on someone else’s success. If she encountered any other poor guy in Cleveland, she would have bullied him and moved on. Period. Look at the story for what it is.