Kim Kardashian Buys Herself A Ferrari! It Cost $450,000! Wow, Does She Really Need It?

Wed, August 31, 2011 9:35am EDT by 5 Comments

ΔΑΝΗΣ

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 20, 2011

Αφού κονομάει τόσα πολλά, καλά έκανε και πήρε Φεράρι η Αρμένισσα. Τι θα πει αν την χρειάζεται ; Όλα τα χρειαζόμαστε και όλα είναι παραπανίσια…

Saber

Posted at 3:04 AM on September 1, 2011

I am a 30 years old analyst,sexy and lonely,now I am seeking a nice man for a stable relationship,so I got a username Alicewing432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Jenise

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 31, 2011

I am all for people enjoying the wealth they earn. However I just hope that a decent portion of that money is also going to charities. There are so many people in the US really hurting financially right now, and with so many needs. There are also so many people around the world that could use even the most basic of things, clean water and vaccinations, not to mention food, etc.

lucy

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 31, 2011

The just-married reality TV star just bought herself a customized Ferrari! Cost? Oh, $450,000!I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

Charlotte