Kim Kardashian Buys Pregnancy Tests On Her Honeymoon! Is A Baby On The Way?

Wed, August 31, 2011 10:15am EST by 5 Comments

Do you think Kim will make a good mom? It might be happening sooner than you think!

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries may have had an adorable third wheel on their romantic honeymoon in Amalfi, Italy, as Life & Style is reporting that Kim purchased several pregnancy tests during the trip! “She came on her own and bought two pregnancy tests,” an eyewitness reveals. “She didn’t speak any Italian and looked a bit embarrassed.”

While the Pharmacy of Arselani’s staff had no idea who Kim was, the source is a huge fan of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and recognized her immediately. And even though we don’t know the results of the tests — yet — it sounds like it’s safe to say Kim’s got babies on the brain!

She wants a baby nine months to the day of getting married,” a source close to the Kardashian family tells the mag.

And Kim certainly doesn’t disagree! Here’s what she told Life & Style on Aug. 28 at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards:

“Am I having a baby? … I just got married! Who knows? It’s no secret that I can’t wait to be a mom. Of course I hope it happens soon. I don’t know if I am right now.”
More On The Kardashians:

1. Kim Kardashian Is Jealous Of Beyonce: If I Wasn’t Famous, I’d Be A Mom Already!
  2. Kim Kardashian V. Khloe Kardashian: Who Will Get Pregnant First?
  3. Mason Disick Accidentally Falls Out Of An SUV While Kourtney Kardashian Isn’t Paying Attention!

oiEg2mgq2

Posted at 7:54 AM on July 9, 2013

569451 79218Some truly good and valuable information on this web site, likewise I conceive the style holds superb capabilities. 538111

janelle

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 23, 2011

i think kim would make a great mother…all yah have to say is negitave thing…then why comment? For all You know her and kris could be madly in Love with each OTHER!

lynn

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 8, 2011

i think he is going to end up leaving her. I def, see the difference between khole and odom their in luv, but when i see two is not real luv and just lust.

me

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 31, 2011

so sick and tired of anything kardashian….they are a bunch of fakes who have no talent, if kim has a baby it is just another person for her mother to exploit and manage

Janice

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 31, 2011

It wouldn’t surprise me. I think that the main reason she got married was to have a child, and in some photos prior to the marriage I thought I might have seen signs of an early pregnancy. Sadly though I don’t feel or see true love in this marriage when I look at the two of them together. When I see them together it always looks a bit forced, like a photo op, or commerical. Hopefully they prove me wrong, and it is true love, both for them and for any children they may have. .