Taylor Lautner Raves About Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White:' It's 'Cool, Edgy & Dark!'

Tue, August 30, 2011 7:30am EDT by 12 Comments

pixy

Posted at 5:36 AM on August 31, 2011

omg,you all really need to chill. you people read way too much into things.and btw,nobody can speak for taylor,so
stop acting like you know exactly what he thinks or feels
about someone or something.last i checked,none of you were
taylor,nor do any of you know him personally.all’s you can
do is give your opinion,and not any facts.

Truth

Posted at 6:57 AM on August 31, 2011

Those people only gave their opinions if you´re not agree with it well it´s your right but respect their opinions. Everybody is invited to say what he wants, like it or not but they are free to speak what´s on their mind.

Lily

Posted at 3:43 AM on August 31, 2011

OMG,My best friend–John ,he just has announced his engagement with a millionaire woman who is a famous actress!They met via[Meetrich.c0M]——-it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online.You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet your true love,It’s worthy a try!

Quit hating

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 30, 2011

Dont know why people are losing respect for him at the end of the day he is only human and whats wrong with being friends with an ex huh . I for one am looking forward to seeing abduction and i think people should just leave him alone he has done nothing wrong to any of you .

aquarius64

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 30, 2011

@lscia – hi how are you and congratulations on the engagement!

I found an article online about the possible reason for the “flirting” between TL & Swifty: to defuse the gay rumors. (That has never been my assertion.) TL had these rumors swirl around him before, but they allegedly fired up in earnest when he & R-Pattz kissed at the MTVMA’s in June. Therefore the reconnect with his former “grand passion” Swifty. When you see the clip of the hug on YouTube there were screams in the audience. I still think TS is the public rebound “fling” after Collins, or she is suppose to be the fling to generate buzz re: Abduction. It helps establish the macho-stud image.

One of the things many people like about TL is that he acts like he has a momma and doesn’t have a string of baby mommas! It’s sad he has to look like a pig to be considered a “real man”. I guess he’s has be seen stuffing dollars in a dancer’s G-string at a high-end strip club to get his hetero bona fides :(

gabrielle

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 30, 2011

Hey HL Taylor also talked about SW with lily! It´s mean of you to not put his entire words. He said ” I can root for both of them,” Lautner said. “They’re so different… Lily’s also going to be great, but in a completely different feel.”

aquarius64

Posted at 9:40 AM on August 30, 2011

@zoe – are you serious? He said that? Damn, they’re done.

lscia, where are you? You’re missing this!

Iscia

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 30, 2011

Hi my friend how are you? I´ve been busy the past few days.{I´m engaged now}.I miss a lot of things like the vmas, taylor swift´s concert and btw I´m under the shock lol I lost all respect I had for Taylor L really. And yes Zoe is right, one of my friend read me the interview he did in Mexico. Well well well Taylor L and Lily collins?? Where is she? no news? Really nothinggg!!!
So they´re done but Taylor L is playing a very strange game since a month now, in fact since the teens choice….

Sara

Posted at 9:10 AM on August 30, 2011

SWATH will be the best of the Snow White…the guy who reworked the script has a fantastic reputation and Charlize, Kristen, Chris, Eddie Izzard, and the rest of the actors have more star power. Plus, even Deadline was impressed with the visuals for SWATH and a lot of people thought the the visuals for the other Snow White looked budget. Armie’s a good actor but he just looks strange paired with Lily, he looks like a full grown man and she looks like a sixteen year old girl.

Jaime

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 30, 2011

Almost starting to believe Hollywood Life on Lautner siding with Stewart. They seem to be really good friends based on their comments. Didn’t she also go to bat for him to not get recast in New Moon? Anyway, Kristen was in talks to be attached to the SWATH before Lily jumped on the Snow White train. Maybe he thought it was uncool for Lily to take on the project for the competition knowing that his good friend was already planning on doing a Snow White film. It does seem strange that Lily agreed to do it, especially considering the fact that she has a million other films in the works including mortal instruments.

zoe

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 30, 2011

He said in an interview in Mexico that Lily is a young actress with a great future.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:36 AM on August 30, 2011

Geez, I’m beginning to think the LC/KS Snow White beef is true. I was wondering how could he remain neutral in this, or give equal amount of praise to both projects. He gave a little more to KS. But I think there is more to this break up than this.