What's The Secret To Selena Gomez's Flawless Hair?

Tue, August 30, 2011 7:19pm EST by 8 Comments

Selena’s shares her favorite hair beauty secret with Sophisticated Hairstyle Guide magazine and you’ll never guess what it is!

Selena Gomez’s secret is an oldie but goodie blast from the past! Whoever said hairspray is meant to stay in the 80′s was totally wrong. To keep her mane in top shape, Selena uses Ted Gibson’s Hairspray! The Disney star raves about the product in the latest Sophisticated Hairstyle Guid and says it’s nothing like your typical can of hairspray.

“I love Ted Gibson Hairspray. It’s very light and doesn’t make my hair flaky. I carry that and a comb so I can tease my hair a little in the restroom wherever I’m at,” she says. And her hair looks great!

how do exterminators get rid Of Mice

Posted at 1:42 AM on October 22, 2012

I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and
reporting! Keep up the great works guys I’ve you guys to my own blogroll.

Carla

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 6, 2011

The real secret to Selena’s hair is tons of straightening products and a vast collection of extensions. She has very curly hair on its own.

JBwife1

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 4, 2011

Im soooo jealous of her! My bff found this website: selenastyle.com it has tips on to get her look

MaRia

Posted at 6:19 AM on September 3, 2011

I<3 Selena she is my role model and plzzz we want u in Lebanon !!!!!<3<3

Kata

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 1, 2011

I <3 selena gomez ! Soy tu idola , te amo !!!

Wow.

Posted at 4:46 AM on September 1, 2011

Why is she SO beautiful ? :O <3 WWooooWWW <3

kent

Posted at 3:22 AM on September 1, 2011

She is so DEYM HOOOOOT!…wanna make out with me selena?

Peter

Posted at 3:33 AM on August 31, 2011

Wanna make friends or date with rich celebrity?Welcome to our website——Meetrich.c0m,——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!