Mason Disick Accidentally Falls Out Of An SUV While Kourtney Kardashian Isn't Paying Attention!

Tue, August 30, 2011 1:00pm EST by 36 Comments

After arriving in NYC with mom Kourtney, dad Scott and auntie Kim, Mason reportedly took a bad tumble out of the car at the airport! OMG, is he OK?

Wow, this isn’t even funny — Mason could have been really hurt! The one-year-old was reportedly unsupervised in the back seat and accidentally fell out of a parked SUV when daddy Scott Disick opened the car door. Kourtney and Kim Kardashian weren’t even watching him!

Of course, Kourtney and Scott quickly consoled Mason ,who was crying hysterically after the scary incident. But, they should pay better attention to their son — he should have been strapped into a car seat!

Thank God he’s OK, that’s a big car to fall out of!

Do you think Kourtney and Scott were being irresponsible or was this an honest mistake?
More on the Kardashians!

1. Watch Mason Disick Walk Down The Aisle At Auntie Kim Kardashian’s Wedding! New Video!
  2. Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Mason Is Following In Scott Disick’s Fashion Footsteps! Oh, No….
  3. Kourtney Kardashian, Are You Hiding A Baby Bump Under That Dress? You Look Pregnant!

Jenna

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 16, 2012

Accidents happen. But if one was to blame it would be Scott since he was the one helping him outa the car.

Alisa

Posted at 8:48 AM on January 13, 2012

Accidents happen. I think they are good parents. If this was just a normal family, you wouldn’t think twice about it. Again accidents do happen and they can happen to anyone I’m a mother and a grandmother.

Tegan

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 19, 2011

This doesn’t make them bad or irresponsible parents. When I was 4 my mom had an old car and only lap belts. That’s when it was ok to sit in the front seat and not in a booster until you can drive yourself. I was in the front seat with the lap belt on. The door was jammed and came open while driving down the road. Of course I reached for it to try and close it and tumbled out. While my mom was driving down the road. I was pretty banged up and had to be taken to the hospital. But that doesn’t mean that my mom was a bad parent or irresponsible.

Bree

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 18, 2011

If it weren’t for the window being down I would say it were just an accident, but he could of easily climbed out the window and with how busy the airport is, who knows what could of happened. It only takes a second.

kkoko

Posted at 1:42 PM on September 26, 2011

what a weird looking kid

Dash Doll #1

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 1, 2011

That must be alien for CUTEST baby ever

jenn

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 22, 2011

hideous kid!

lorena smith

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 2, 2011

We all know both of these parents are terrific. they would never let anything happen to there angel. i am so tired of people trying to put others down . especially scott. he is the kindest caring loving person there is. he does not get credit for anything. kourtney you are a great momand scott you are the best dad. you two be kind and good to each other.always tell each other how much you love each other every nite before going to sleep in the same bed. mason will be fine my prayers are with all of this nice little family l smith

Nikki

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 1, 2011

That is so BAD!!! What person let a kid fall out of an SUV!!! Anyways,stupid things happen when toy are a parent like duh!!!! But when I was 3 I went to the mall with my mom and my mom let me walk around and I broke a shelf and a big hard bottle fell on head and the bottle broke. OUCH!!! It hurt and it still hurts!!!!!

helen

Posted at 3:38 AM on September 1, 2011

you are only show what you want everyone to see, you do not show that Scott caught Mason before he hit the ground like they do on TMZ
You should be ashamed of yourself,

Louise

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 31, 2011

Crap happens when you are a parent. My mother was a wonderful mom, but something happened to me as a child. I was about 7 with my two sisters getting an ice cream cone. My mom drove around the block and picked us up. My sisters were in the car, I had one foot in and my mom started to drive of and I was knocked to the ground. Not hurt at all.

We need to stop nit-picking on the parental habits of famous people. No parent is EVER perfect…

ella?

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 31, 2011

this is the most stupidest thing i have ever seen, you people make a deal out of nothing! its an accident? all people have accidents? just because there famous dosnt mean they dont have them, or there not normal? you make the biggest deal out of nothing! pretty stupid if you ask me.

fran

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 31, 2011

He is not in a car seat folks! That is neglect not an accident!! In fact you can’e evn see a car seat in the photos isn’t that breaking the law?

Heather

Posted at 11:40 AM on August 31, 2011

While I can’t be sure it looks like the car seat is on the other side of Kourtney.

Mari

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 31, 2011

It was a mistake kids get hurt all the time they just have to b more careful . Do u guy think mason looks like Scott

Tori

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 31, 2011

I don’t understand why the dad opened the door in the first place. It looks like the window is rolled down, wouldn’t he see that his son was really close to to the edge and not open the door? Just sayin’.

Jessica

Posted at 8:45 AM on August 31, 2011

It is pathetic for this site to post a story like this. It was only an accident. It didn’t even happen like that.

Helen

Posted at 8:18 AM on August 31, 2011

To say this incident should be investigated is pathetic. It’s an accident. Just like a child falling off of a step as they get down, he was getting OUT OF THE CAR when he slipped. I HAVE the pictures of this incident and he’s just slipped, end of story. That’s all.

Accidents happen, A grown adult can slip out of a car and hurt themselves, does that need investigating? No. If a 12yr old did it, would it need investigating? No. Does this need investigating? No.

There’s a reason why most celebs get investigated at one time or another and its because of silly stories like this, that portray the incident to be something it’s not. What these stories do show is that kids have accidents, they have bumps and bruises, it’s part of growing up.

This story is a pathetic attempt to get people to come and read stuff on this site. If this is the C**P that’s posted, I’m not coming back!

jasmine

Posted at 9:09 PM on August 30, 2011

it happens to the best of us and the rest of us.

Gigohead

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 30, 2011

not sure why this boy isn’t strapped into car seat? Wonder if he was not strapped in during the entire ride? They seem to be good parents but this was a bad judgement call.

Amy

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 30, 2011

It’s such a shame that this website and this story is even online. You are horrible people.

Esaruca

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 30, 2011

Wat fukn idiot would let dere child bust ass off of a vehicle? Baaaad parenting…kardashians are nt meant to be parents….dere made to look pretty n be fukn idiots duh

ME

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 30, 2011

Right!!! Way to blow this out of proportion is right. Idiots! It was an accident.

really

Posted at 4:50 PM on August 30, 2011

omg scott jus opened the door & watched his son fall to the floor! nxt tyme he should be more careful & look where he’s sitting! freakin accident! make em seem like bad parents!

Tina

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 30, 2011

If he was strapped into a car seat then its was an honest accident, BUT if he wasnt in a car seat in the first place then there are to blame.

SoCalGal73

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 30, 2011

It’s Scott’s fault! He opened the damn door. Way to go Scott. Douche of the Year strikes again.

kate

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 30, 2011

I fail to see how it is THE WOMANS fault when the MAN opened the door and alloowed the child to fall???? SEXIST ASSHOLE!

kelly

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 30, 2011

Way to blow this out of proportion. He looks supervised to me. Scott is right there opening the door to get him out and kourtney has her back turned. Both parents are right there. Just shows accidents can happen in a matter of seconds!

georgia

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 30, 2011

I totally agree. He wasn’t neglected; they are both great parents. It’s called an accident, no parents are perfect.

soraya

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 30, 2011

This story was blown waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion! He had 2 ppl in the car with him and his father was on the other side of the door. I’m sure he was strapped in while the car was moving. Maybe Mason took it offbc he knew he was getting ready to get out. You made it sound like he was on the roof of the car and fell or something!

CeCe

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 30, 2011

I actually find this incident sad. I honestly have never seen this happen, nor had it happen to my child, or any in my care. If they are strapped in, there is no possible way this can happen. Also, the first person anyone should focus on when the car stops, is the child. I am sure they are good parents, but I don’t think this incident should be so easily dismissed. Sometimes parents make mistakes, that is a given. Parents should learn from their mistakes however, not have them shoved under the rug as no big deal, not by the parents, or those commenting on it.

oh dear

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 30, 2011

couldnt agree more! such an “accident” never ever happened to me or anyone i know who has kids. thats what baby seats are for and hes clearly not in one of those. step it up people!

V8Slap

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 30, 2011

Oh Please! If it isn’t this it was something else. It’s called being human. Glad to see you have had chance by your side. Either that or you are a helicopter mom…

Nic

Posted at 4:25 AM on January 22, 2012

The child would of been strapped in for the ride and un strapped when they stopped. Who knows how long they were actually parked there for. Just because it hasn’t happened to YOU doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen lord muck. And I’m sure kourtney and Scott aren’t dismissing it, it would of scared the crap outta them, doesn’t give anyone else the right to blow it out of proportion and think they are allowed ton ad mouth them about it. It was a slip, his a kid. It’s bound to happen whether it’s in the house, outside or unfortunately in a car. Has your children never fallen over before? Idiot.