Liam Hemsworth & Miley Cyrus V. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: Which Second Chance Couple Will Last Longer?

Tue, August 30, 2011 6:00pm EDT by 12 Comments

Power Boss Pressure Washer

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 20, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something which I feel I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am taking a look ahead to your next post, I will attempt to get the cling of it!

mfan2

Posted at 9:53 PM on September 5, 2011

What’s weird about the question is that Miley/Liam and Justin/Jessica have double dated before.

Thamires

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 1, 2011

Miley and Liam Forever :)

rick

Posted at 3:23 AM on September 1, 2011

JEssica’s of course! Liam and miley’s relationship is sooo fake.im sure that dude was using her. Only miley is smitten with the guy obviously not the other way around

yo

Posted at 2:15 AM on September 4, 2011

idk cuz
maybe liam got back together with miley
4 publicity for hunger games
but i think
they make a great couple
they’re both hot
and jessica and justin are ok but i wish justin dated mila

Diana

Posted at 2:34 AM on August 31, 2011

Wanna make friends or date with rich celebrity?Welcome to our website——Meetrich.c0m,——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

The Boy

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 30, 2011

On Miley and Liam,

They Should know that the fans have watched The VMA’s this Past Sunday Night they are greatest couple of all time Liam Hemsworth,You Were watching the VMA’s on sunday because your girlfriend knew what she had coming to her have you watched WWE Because I bet you saw what i’ve done your girlfriend sunday night and Miley Finally after these years you been Making fun of me on SNL you didn’t aoplogzie to me last sunday @VMA’s you didn’t say were you sorry for making your life mistable I knew that was funny when the WWE Universe called you a name that what they think of you Mentor your still a bullying me in the past but I know your still a monster Liam you turn your girlfriend into a monster I knew right form the beginning Liam I’m sorry I’ve done this to yourgirlfriend is furoious with me now not after what the fans had a sign that says something am not going to repeat it of what they said about you? u can’t change your way either is my way or the highway.

gie

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 31, 2011

Just asking? about you-what exactly your doing bashing young Miley Cyrus!For the love of GOD,not only your becoming redundant!Your a boy for GOD sake?I think if you continue to do this,i’m afraid everybody who would read your comments would think otherwise, of what kind of boy, you really are!!! The truth is, it doesn’t look good for a really boy?— bashing of all people- young MILEY CYRUS!Did you get me? boy— SHE’S A GIRL… AND your a boy??? IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN TO ANY GIRL…SHAME ON YOU A MILLION TIMES!!!

mikee

Posted at 3:20 AM on September 1, 2011

Oh shut up!your idol is a SL*T face the facts retard!..and her bf?well surely he is using her for fame ,remember when they hooked up?he started having projects and when they broke up, his fame lie lowed again, so he hooked up with her again and sucking fame out of her so he could dump her in the trash where SHE belongs!

Chic

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 10, 2011

LOSERS LIKE YOU mikee ARE ABUNDANT ON THIS EARTH.

Try to get a life, ‘mikee’. (!!!!)

What kinda name is that, anyway?

WE LOVE YOU MILEY!!!!

em

Posted at 7:03 PM on August 30, 2011

I hope this kind of spirit rubs off on Zac and Vanessa.
Only time will till if it will last, but love you can’t let go of is ALWAYS worth pursuing.

Kathleen Gourn

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 16, 2011

i think each couple has to work out there issues