Pregnant Hilary Duff Is Convinced She's Expecting A Boy — She Dreams About Him!

Tue, August 30, 2011 12:22pm EDT by 6 Comments

The actress doesn’t need to wait to find out the sex of her first child — she sees the baby every night when she closes her eyes!

Mom-to-be Hilary Duff is experiencing recurring dreams that she’s expecting a baby boy. In a new interview, the pregnant star, 23, also reveals she and husband Mike Comrie have already compiled a shortlist of baby names!

“Every time I dream about it, I dream that it’s a boy,” Hilary reveals. “It doesn’t mean that I’d rather have a boy — it’s just a weird thing.”

“We are really excited to see what it looks like, see a little mix of ourselves, expanding our family — we just love kids.”

Hilary refuses to let slip her favorite baby names — but admits she’s made a shortlist with Mike, adding, “Yeah, of course! We talked about names even before I was pregnant.”

And the actress is convinced her ice hockey star hubby will be an amazing dad:If there’s one thing Mike will be good at it, it’s being a father,” she coos. “He’s so good with kids. When we got married, I inherited six nieces and nephews. They have a lot of kids in their family, and it’s a lot of fun. He’s so good with them!”

We can’t wait to find out if Hilary’s premonition turns out to be true. Do you think it’s going to be a HE?

– Ian Garland

More on HollyBaby:

1. Brangelina Spend $40,000 Renting An Entire Train To Take Their Brood From London To Scotland!
  2. Hilary Duff Has A Gooey & Yummy Pregnancy Craving — Rice Crispy Treats!
  3. Meet Selma Blair’s Baby Boy, Arthur! First Photo!

Daerci

Posted at 5:12 PM on October 14, 2011

She’s having a boy! Hope I’m lucky enough to CORRECTLY dream the gender of my future children! Watch Ellen on the 17th for her to confirm it XD

Chrissy

Posted at 8:42 PM on October 13, 2011

She’s going to have a girl. How do I know? I just know.

The important thing is that the baby is healthy, though.

Congrats Hilary and Mike! :)

Paige

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 30, 2011

U dream the opposite of what you are really having …. I know i did .. good luck to them … they are a very cute couple

tasha

Posted at 11:57 PM on August 30, 2011

That happened to me too. I kept having dreams that I was having a girl but found out it was a boy! :)

Courtney

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 30, 2011

just because Hilary is dreaming it’s a boy doesn’t mean she’ll actually have a boy gender of the child is a 50/50 shot every time. sometimes when you want one gender you get the other. all that maters is everyone is healthy

Allegra Watts

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 30, 2011

I hope she has a healthy and happy baby. I’m a new mother myself and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.